15

Krystal woke up very early the next day. Even though she woke up with a headache due to not having enough sleep. Andrew was still asleep when she woke up.

She got downstairs and just had a toast that she made for herself. She was glad that she didn't run into Rita at any point. She didn't want to deal with her at all today.

She got to the office as early as she could. She had so many things she had to do and she knew that an early start was what could make all of it possible for the day.

Andrew woke up some minutes after Krystal had left for work. He had overslept and wondered why his alarm didn't even ring out. He had missed his morning jog also and was going to be late for work if he spent an extra minute in bed.

He jumped out of bed, took a quick shower and put on something for work. He walked down the stairs and realized his mum and sister were at the dinning already eating breakfast.

"Morning mum," he said kissing her on the cheek.

"Morning bro," Rita said, putting a spread on the bread she was about to eat.

"I need to get going for work now," Andrew said and he picked up his bag about to leave.

"You should eat," his mum suggested.

Andrew checked his watch for what the time was.

"I am going to be late. Bye mum, call me if you need anything."

"Wait, can you drop me at the spa. I have an appointment," Rita said, standing from where she was sitting and picking up her handbag by the side.

"You can take the other car out yourself."

"I want to go with you, really don't feel like driving today."

"I am going to be late."

"It's on your way. Don't worry, you won't be late."

Rita and Andrew walked out of the house and entered the car.

The driver opened the door for the two of them to go in and he then got in the car and began to drive.

The drive was at first silent, until Rita decided to speak.

"What's Krystal's deal. I feel the girl is hiding something."

Andrew turned to look at her.

He chuckled

"You do not even know her. Give her time, she is an amazing person."

"I mean, one minute she wants to marry someone, the next, she wants someone else. I read about her and that other guy."

"Do you know about him?"

"You mean Collins?"

"Yea, that's his name."

"She doesn't want him. I doubt she ever even really likes him," Andrew said.

"Just don't overthink things with Krystal. She is a lovely person. Just try to know her."

"Hopefully you get to until you travel again," he added.

"I think I will be around longer than expected."

Andrew turned to look at Rita.

"You're staying?"

"Yes. I have been thinking about it a lot and I think I need stability too, just like mum said."

"That's great. At least now mum wouldn't be up all on me to stay over and come. She would be with you."

They both chuckled.

"I have missed you two a lot."

Some minutes later, they reached the spa Rita was going to.