SHOT 98

Third person's pov!

"How dare you?" Anamika asked and raised her hand with all the intention to slap Nidhi across the face.

"Anamikaaaa." It was a roar powerful enough to make the entire city quake in fear.

Anamika stared at Siddharth in apprehension. Siddharth Raichand's legendary anger is not unfamiliar to her.

But the anger she now sees on his face has crossed all she had seen before.

He was positively shaking, the rage radiating off him in waves.

In mere seconds, Sid was standing in between Nidhi and Anamika, breathing fire at Anamika and blatantly protecting Nidhi.

"Sid, do you have any idea what this low class woman did? She ruined my purse. It is a very expensive one. I bought it from Russia. She broke it. Look at this." Anamika said showing her purse with broken beads, hoping Siddharth would blast at Nidhi.

"Mind your tongue, Anamika. Speak with respect when you take her name." Siddharth said in a dangerously warning tone and the people standing around them felt goosebumps of fear.

"Mr Raichand, this girl did it. I saw it. She took the juice for Anamika. Only she went there. She must have broken the purse." Daksha said, hoping to add fuel to the fire, still failing to recognise that Sid wasn't standing against Nidhi, instead he was standing beside her, shielding her.

"Her name is Parinidhi, Miss Dakshayani." Siddharth said coldly and Daksha flinched hearing the full form of her name, which not many people are aware of.

"Sid.. You are supporting this woman? Is this how you treat your models here in Rey Designs. No respect for them? No security for their properties?" Anamika asked and Siddharth shot a disparaging look at her.

"The property you just mentioned is an illegal item, Anamika. A purse made of ivory beads. I am sure the animal welfare and protection groups and Elephant welfare teams in India would be very enthusiastic about letting you know that." Siddharth said coolly and dialled a number in his phone, much to Anamika's disbelief and shock.

Anamika felt herself sweating despite the centralised AC in the office.

Daksha and Tara gulped, seeing their plan oh so royally backfire.

After Sid, without any mercy, called in some animal welfare leaders, he ordered his security men to not let Anamika out until the authorities reached.

"Sid.. You can't do this to me." Anamika screamed maniacally and Sid simply ignored her outburst, asking a couple of female staff to accompany Anamika and have her watched until the authorities reached.

Once Anamika was out of sight, Siddharth turned towards Daksha and Tara.

"Miss Tamarakshi, Miss Dakshayani. You were saying something?" Siddharth asked coldly.

"Uh! Nothing Mr Raichand.." Tara said, sweating.

"No. You said you saw Nidhi ruining the purse, right?" Sid asked in a deadly cold tone.

"Uh.."

"Who took the juice for Anamika?" Sid asked out loudly.

"I did." Swati, Nidhi's friend said, coming forward.

"Oh but I thought Nidhi did it." Siddharth said, raising an eyebrow at Daksha.

"I did it. And I saw Daksha and Tara hiding in there when I took the juice there. Miss Anamika was in the restroom." Swati said truthfully.

"You both are fired." Siddharth said, staring at Daksha and Tara.

"Mr Raichand.." they both called out in disbelief.

"Mukul, settle their account and make sure to black list them." Sid ordered and the evil duo looked at him in horror.

"If you so much as breathe in her direction, I will make your life hell. Sid doesn't make empty promises. Now, get out of my office. Finance department will clear all your dues within an hour. Out!" Sid said coldly and the last word was a command which they couldn't ignore.

The two women hurried out of the office, not before throwing vengeful looks at Nidhi, who was rooted to her position by Siddharth Raichand's performance.

He had all but declared his love for her so publically.

She could see people looking at her and exchanging words. They had connected the dots.

"Nidhi.." Sid called out softly and she shot an accusing look at him before hurrying towards the restroom. Priya followed her immediately.

"Damn it" Siddharth cursed angrily and marched towards his cabin.

He kept pacing the floor like a caged tiger.

He hadn't meant for all that to happen. But the sight of Anamika raising her arm against Nidhi had wiped all sanity from him.

His performance shortly after the news of his declaration of love must have made people connect the dots and figure out that the woman he is in love with is Nidhi.

It doesn't matter to him. He didn't want to hide his feelings. But he knew Nidhi didn't want that. She was already angry with him after that gossip news. This just added fuel to the fire.

"Bhai.." Parth called out as he came to his brother's cabin.

"Parth. Is Nidhi okay?" Siddharth asked and Parth sighed.

"No idea. I guess everyone just figured out about you and Nidhi. I don't know how she would take it." Parth said and before Siddharth could respond, there was a knock on the door.

Siddharth looked up to see a visibly distraught Nidhi walking in.

"Nidhi.. I didn't mean to-" She didn't let him speak.

"Mr Raichand, can I take the rest of the day off?" Nidhi asked in a neutral tone and Siddharth took deep breaths to control his urge to pull her into his arms and force her to listen to him.

It would do him no good.

"Yes, of course." Siddharth said.

"Thank you." Nidhi said and walked out of the office.

Nidhi could feel the eyes of the staff on her. She felt horribly exposed.

She was worried how this would affect her family. She couldn't think of anything that could bring shame to her family. When they came to Mumbai, the neighbors in Ratnagiri had warned again and again that girls could get easily ruined in a big city like Mumbai. But their father with immense faith in them, had let them fly.

And now she feels as if this is just a starting. What if her reputation is ruined? How will her family face it?

No.. No..

She cannot bring any shame to her family..

With all these thoughts running through her head, she stepped out of Rey Designs and was immediately surrounded by a swamp of paparazzis.

The questions thrown at her made her freeze..

A/N

Please do vote and comment...

Love,

SF❤️