Psycho - Happy

Based on the song Psycho by Hardy

Description: Happy thinks his relationship is perfect and tells her so. He also mentions that losing her would make him go crazy.

"We should get married," Happy said. I turned to look at him. I was trying to do my hair and makeup so I was sitting at my vanity.

"We have only been together a year," I said.

"One year, two months, and six days."

My jaw dropped a little as I did the mental math. He was right. We had been together that long.

"My point stands," he said. "We should get married."

"And why would we do that?" I asked. He walked across the bedroom and wrapped his arms around me in a hug.

"I've met your friends and we both know I won them over." He kissed my cheek.

"You got them drunk on limoncello. They're easy to convince when they're wasted."

Happy spun my chair to face him. "They still liked me. And I met your parents and your brother."

"And they didn't beat the shit out of you. I think Derek wanted to though," I said. Happy smirked a little. He'd won my brother over with free tattoos. My parents liked him right off the bat though. I'm not sure that they would have liked him as much if they had known he was in the Sons when they first met. They love him now though, bike and all.

"Exactly baby," he said. "So let's get married."

"My love," I said softly. I leaned forward and kissed his lips quickly.

"That's not a no."

"I love you Hap," I said.

"I love you too baby. That's why I want to marry you."

I sighed as I looked at him. His eyes were darker than normal and the sun coming in through the window lit up the snake tattoo on his head. I placed my hand on his cheek and smoothed the skin with my thumb.

"Besides," he said. "We both know what would happen if we can't make this work."

I rolled my eyes. "No you promised me no face tattoos."

"But I didn't promise not crashing your 30th birthday party in my underwear," he said. I smiled at him and he pulled me to stand as he hugged me.

"Yes that will for sure win me back," I said. I couldn't help but picture Happy showing up at my parents barn for a birthday party dressed only in his underwear. The mental image made me smile.

"What's so funny?" Happy asked. I leaned my head back to look up at him briefly.

"Just picturing you showing up for a party in your underwear," I said.

"It's funny to you?" He asked.

I nodded as I giggled a little.

"Well I was going for sexy-." He trailed his voice off.

"If you're going for sexy you should stick to the Harley and the leather."

He smirked and leaned down to kiss me. I returned the kiss before leaning against his chest.

"So you're not walking away from me."

"No I'm not going anywhere Happy," I said. "I love you and I do want to marry you, one day."

"I want to marry you today," he said.

"I love you Hap."

"I love you too." He said, leaning down to kiss me again.