Arriving in Dallas Part II

Sookie had a dreamless sleep that night- and thank god she did. She couldn't imagine wild sex dreams when she had to go and look for a missing vampire.

She already a lot on her plate- adding her confusion towards Bill's actions last night. While- this thought was relatively new to her she did notice little things that would make Bill look like the odd one out. She saw the secretiveness, and the carefully planned words that he used to sneak his way past conversations that were deemed unimportant, or rather important.

It unnerved her to no end- thinking that Bill was a danger to her somehow, and she didn't want to be near him when the bomb went off in his head. It irked her- and made her mad- her thoughts wondering one single thought ' was this all a lie?' she didn't know, and she hoped to god that she was wrong.

She now acted differently- to Eric's utter surprise Sookie had taken a liking to Eric. Which, Eric didn't mind toying with Bill's supposed feelings towards her. Sookie slapped away the crude remarks that Eric directed to her- playing it off as Eric's usual self and didn't read too much into it.

They were currently traveling to the Sheriff's nest, the place where this vampire's word was law. Arriving in front of a huge estate- Sookie followed after Eric.

At a human pace- we walked until we were met with two beautiful vampires. Eric had introduced them as Godric's - the missing vampire- underlings.

They weren't there for leisure- and instead if talking about the weather- they talked plans for countless minutes an Sookie was having enough of it. Simply put they've been over dozens of plans and each one didn't make sense. So Sookie being Sookie stood up- making the vampires in the room stop talking and gaze up at her.

"Hugo and I will infiltrate the Fellowship. With the story of us wanting a church to marry in. Then I will use my gift of telepathy to search through the human minds of any information pertaining to Godric. Then at night I will alert to any thing it learn. Sound like a plan?" The first one to object was Bill- big surprise.

But it was Eric who agreed with her.

For some strange reason she felt like Eric had an ulterior motive too.

But unlike Bill's- she could honestly trust him; she knew when worse comes to shove that Eric would always be waiting for her.