The Bombing Part I

It hadn't felt like an hour passed when she opened her eyes again.

She felt ok.

She was confused as well.

Shouldn't she be a bit more heart broken? She gave herself to him for christ sake. And, that was the trigger to her anger towards Bill Compton.

She could feel her emotions twist and morph into a depressed like state.

She then noticed for the first time that there were vampires in the room.

She stiffened then remembered where she was and relaxed. She saw Godric and Eric sitting in chairs having a low conversation with one another.

She knew that they felt her awaken as the conversation stopped and now Eric and Godric were at her side.

"How are you holding up, Little One. "

His soft voice caressed, she wanted to hear that voice until her final days.

"I'm doing good. "

A muffled laugh came from Eric and all she could do was raise her brow in confusion.

"Eric, why are you laughing?"

"Sorry, Sookie. It's just your taking this extremely well. "

"Well I don't know what I should be feeling, to be honest. "

"You don't have to concern yourself with Bill. He wasn't even worthy of you. " Eric stated.

"Eric, he was my first everything. " she expressed leaving a gap of silence, before she continued,"It's a bit ---"

Sookie stood up, suddenly.

She had used her gift, or curse more like, and she could hear inside a male's head.

I'm going to finish off these fucking vampires. Mr. Newlin will be avenged, a man's thought entered her mind.

Godric could feel her instant fear.

He tried to console her before she ran out of the room. Godric instantly followed after her, until she stopped and Godric and Eric stood beside her.

The two vampires were a bit worried for her state of mind.
"Hit the floor!" She said, and Godric covered her as Eric covered her brother as a bomb went off in the nest.

Sorry for the short chapter. But, hey at least I updated. Please leave a comment below I would very much like to read what you guys/girls think. Thanks,
Woolley119