Sookie's Savior Part I

She sat on top of a pile of old-forgotten boxes. Not liking the previous hours of the day that had ended up getting her trapped in a cold-barren basement beneath a vampire-hating church.

'I can't get over the fact that Hugo betrayed us.' Sookie thought. Sighing making her displeasure well known to the other occupant locked beside her. It was true, the way Hugo shouted for the Steve Newlun, the Reverend, and a muscular-built man by the name of "Gabe".

"Why would he betray us..., even Isabel?" Sookie questioned silently.

All to suddenly, the door from the basement opened. Heavy footsteps with meaning alerted both parties that trouble was not too far away. The cage creaked open. A relieved Hugo soon flew over to the opposite wall. While this was going on one single thought ran through her mind, "where was Bill?"

The next second the man that was named Gabe proceeded forward. From his thoughts - Sookie got enough from his head - to detect his forward actions that he wanted to do to her - was enough to make her tremble in protest.

She screamed. What else could she do? She squirmed underneath his touch- trying to get released from the death-like grip he had on her wrists. Her dress was being torn piece by piece. Her thoughts screamed for somebody to help her- screaming for Barry to get Bill if her thoughts even reached that far..., she screamed out for the missing sheriff, Godric, to help her. She screamed for Eric to come and save her, she was desperate. She could taste salt- finally realizing that it was from her tears that were produced from the violent act.

Strong hands gripped at her throat. It would bruise, Sookie later thought. Then she felt it. The worse feeling in her life. She could feel the start of his raw skin touching her bared skin, she squirmed when his touch became more violent and forward, but as soon as it had started it was over.

"Godric it's me. " The vampire ignored his petty protests cracking his neck until he was nothing but a dead body that decorated the floor.

Soon Sookie felt a comforting hand helping her. "Are you alright, little one?" She hears him ask. She nods but yelps in pain as she tried to move.

"It seems you aren't. I will give you my blood. "

Godric bites his wrist offering the women before him his blood. It surprised Godric that she wasn't scared that she was so accepting towards the blood.

"I guess this isn't your first time around vampire blood then miss?"  She nodded her head in reply- while taking one last drop of the vampire's life blood. 

"I'm sorry, little one that I didn't come sooner. To spare you from that monster of a man. "

Sookie looked at her Savior, "You have nothing to apologize for. " she defended. "Apparently, I do. It is my fault that your even here in the first place. Eric sent you did he not?"

"He was worried. I couldn't do nothing. "

"You care for him?"

"I don't know. It's hard. One moment he can be a total bastard, but the next he can be so endearing. "

"I can take the blame for that. "

"Your his maker aren't you?"

"Indeed, I am Little One. "

"Godric, can I ask you a question?" Sookie asked. While trying to move, but her body screamed in protest. So she she didn't try to move that much.

"Ask away, Little One, but make it quick I sense we won't be alone for much longer. "

"Why are you even here?"

Author's Note: I know why end on a cliffhanger! I'm sorry, but I should be updating the next chapter soon since school is almost over and then I can update more. So what did you think of the chapter? Did you like? Let me know in a comment below and don't forget to vote.

Till next time...