Turning Point Part IV

Author's Note - I'm so sorry for not updating!!! I know I promised to update this more but recently I just had no time for writing with college( which is really stressing me out now) and juggling a new boyfriend (who I'm not so sure I should be seeing) my life has been chaotic. So I'm really sorry and hope you all enjoy:)

It was the middle of the night when Eric finished telling Sookie his life story of how he became a creature of the night.

The three of them shortly deciding that they would stay this night - then they would head back to Bon Temps the next morning.

She didn't know what to think anymore, honestly. She loved being human - even with her ability. She enjoyed the sunlight and the warm air of the day. Yet, she knew her words were honest when she convinced Godric to stay with her and remain in her and Eric's life. 

Sighing she gets ready for bed - putting on her night clothes and grabbing her little tote bag that encased her hair brush, toothpaste, and her tooth brush. Getting all her human needs taken care of she peers into the darkened room to see two dead to the world bodies lying next to each other shirtless. They had shortly retired when Eric finished his tale and Godric had signed the papers Ms. Flanagan needed signing. Her heart went out to Godric - he was leaving what he considered home for the past centuries and following her own wishes. She knew then that he would be an excellent maker and friend and just maybe more then a friend. 

.
.
.
The night had dragged slowly, but all that time wondering made the night speed up and she found herself on a plane with Godric and Eric and Jason. Jason was excited as ever to get to ride in a plane he closely resembled a little kid, laughing inside at the thought. But the inner laugh died how would she break the news to her brother that she was to be turned vampire?

"Mr. Stackhouse. "
"No Mr. please you can call me by my first name. "
"My apologies then Jason after we land which shouldn't take long - a couple hours at best - would you mind gathering all your sister's close friends. Both of us have news to tell and I think your sister would only want to say it once. " Godric finishes and gives me a serene look - a look that said everything will be fine.

She knew she should have been angry at Godric for doing that - that it was her responsibility to talk to her brother - and in part he was still letting her talk. Although the nervous feeling crept up her spine it was all very sudden and she wasn't ready for the negative thoughts that would no doubt be sent her way after she was done explaining why she gave up her life.

She felt someone grab ahold of her hand to see Eric squeezing it. That little bit helped ease her emotions and suddenly the nervousness died down. Whatever the result she would have both of them by her side for the rest of eternity.