Turning Point Part II

Author's note: I updated, yay!!! Just wanted to let you all know that the "Turning Point" chapters might be in multiple parts probably around four or five parts. Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and leave a comment on what you all thought, thanks          Woolley119

Previously...

"We will talk more - but right now we can go back inside. " she heard his answer and couldn't believe it - what had she done?

Now...

She couldn't believe it. He had listened to her. She smiled conveying her pure happiness to him; her happiness that prevented Eric from losing his maker; the same happiness she felt for her savior.

"We better check on Eric. I'm positive that he will never let me live this down it'll be centuries before he forgives me. "

Nodding her head she followed after him. The walk back was silent - yet she found that she didn't mind the silence much - it was relaxing in a sense adding comfort to her heart. Like a secure blanket had fallen on her and basked her in its soft comfort.

The both of them were now in front of the hotel room - the door being half open. He stepped in first - she peered in and she found that even a cold and ruthless Viking can be vulnerable.

He didn't lift his head at the sound. Probably thinking it was the telepath in which he was attracted to.

"My son. "  Eric's head instantly popped up - his blood tears stopping - " How?" His voice but a raspy whisper.

"You have Sookie to thank. She offered to be turned."

Eric's eyes went wide in surprise and shock, although Eric inclined his head in gratitude. His eyes never leaving hers.

She wished at this moment that she could read the minds of vampires. She would love - especially right now - to know what the two men who were standing in-front of her were thinking.

Since she knew that Eric couldn't form any words to her offer of being turned - he knew from day one that she didn't want to become a vampire; that she didn't want to give up the sun in exchange for the moon; that she would rather die than become an immortal being, moreover she would choose to become one of them to save his maker to offer something more.

Yes, there were no words one could possibly come up with, she thought.

"The sun will be calling the both of us to rest soon. When we awake out of our day rest we will talk more on the matter of your turning. "

Godric stepped inside the bedroom. As she turned her head to see Eric his eyes never moving from her. "Thank you. " his voice soft and raspy - completing his gratitude giving Sookie a comforting hug.

She had been through a lot and found out that she did not mind the embrace and even hugged back, "you're welcome. " the Viking could feel the pull of the sun as he felt his body grow weaker - "thank you. " he said again parting from the telepath and stumbling until he reached the bed - lying peacefully against the body of his maker.

She could see there was enough space in- between the two and noticed she was tired as well. Dallas had kept her busy and deep into the workings of the supernatural.

When she moved to fit her body in between the cold dead bodies and momentarily thinking about what her life would be like as a vampire.

Although she didn't mind Godric being the one to turn her - she wanted to be apart of the Gaul's life and by being his progeny she could be in his life forever.

With that thought her eyes began to drop and her thoughts became hazy until all was quiet and entering the world of fantasy and make believe, however her dreams weren't the happy ones, but the ones of dread.

She could feel the soft wind blow her blonde short curls against her face - the sight of the bright sun was enough for her to close her eyes and bask in the warmth of the Rays.

She loved the sunlight - leaning her head back only to have soft fingers working her neck - she leaned in more welcoming the touch - she turned her head back to thank the person to find out it was Godric.

Worry shot through her body and panic made her shove Godric to the darkness below where the steps led away to the sunlight.

"Godric you need to move, now!" Yet the ancient vampire stayed silent only gazing at her with a hungry look that made her insides swell.

"Godric--" she stopped only to find herself the one burning and peering back to the vampire only to have him burn as well ---

When she woke up not burning and in the safe confines of two vampires she let her heart slow down and left her thoughts to worry. When she became a vampire it would mean no more soaking up the sun's heat - instead of a tan it will burn, literally.

She sighed - nodding herself back to a dreamless sleep.