the start

Lucy Chen was fostered by her dad. She was born in colorado. And her dads name is Jason chen.

When she turns three mike was into shady business so they had a pretty decent house. Mike started to teach her how to fight. She was a quick learner and also good at it. When she was 5 he taught her to throw knives. Whenever she asked why he teased her this he would always say it was for protection. Lucy never went to school and only learned what jason taught her. When she was six that is when things changed.

They were constantly moving and as they always were on the rode jason teached hr to hack things. That was the hardest for her to learn  and when she messed up jason would hit her and lock her in the basement. Or if it was cold outside he would lock her out. And that is why she is always so hot. This is when lucy started to not show emotions anymore she didn't care. The abuse didn't stop and when she was 9 he came home hit her and took her down to the basement asn would rape her. This broke her and she shut down.

when she was 14 jason came in her room and said that they were going somewhere. She asked no questions, got up and got ready. They got in the car and drove to an abandoned house. When they got in the house she saw  several guys and another guy who was kidnaped. Jason gave Lucy a gun and told her to shoot him. Lucy said no and Jason slapped her and told her she would do it or he would do it to her. Lucy closed her eyes and shot the guy. She dropped to the floor and watched as they dragged him away.

They drove home and later he had friends over. Lucy was in her room throwing knives at her wall until she heard yelling and the gunshots. She walked out and saw Jason and two people on the ground he had shot. He said to her to help him move them. She rolled her eyes and followed him into a room. It smelled weird she didn't know why until she saw a few other people dead there. When she was sixteen she was fed up with this so she packed her stuff and ranaway. She enlisted to be a navy seal. She got expelled, the sergeants were surprised considering she was only 17 she did six years and in four years she became a sergeant and people found it weird and others found it surprising.

Then she joined the lapd. Lucy is now 23 and it is her first day as a rookie. She was really closed of and don't show much emotion.WHen she was change she went in to the roll call and sat down

" ur chen right" one of them asked " oh okay, were are you from" jackson asked happy as always " colorado " she replied " what brings you to LA" john asked joining there conversation " wanted a change" she said. Then gray walked in and did his thing " okay settle down. Today we have some new blood, officer JAckson west the legacy, officier Lucy Chen the hotshot  and john nolan the oldest rookie as far." he said and the room got filled with laughter as he smiled sarcastically to all the officers who were laughing. " so now TO time,  officer West you get   the happy officer Loppez, Officer Chen you get the stone cold  Officer Bradford and officer Nolan you get the serious officer Harper." he went on with roll call. After roll call tim said " warbags boot!" she went and got the warbags sand put them in the shop.

He introduced her to the shop and how to probably check it before they could get our on the streets. In the shop a little later. "so why did you want to become a cop" he asked firmly " i wanted a -" she got cut of by tim screaming "I HAVE BEEN SHOT BOOT WERE ARE YOU" he screamed and she answers calmly " 26 ave border street sir" as if he just didn't scream at her" good"