Part 10

" what do you mean he is back" tim asked her confused" oh em nothing" she as she acted like nothing happened"Is there anything else that you haven't told us?" Gray asked. "I mean, I think I've said most of it, but maybe one tiny thing," she said, making a popping sound with her mouth and clapping her hands together. "And that is?" Gray prompted, expecting her to continue. "The Drudge Boss, is my dad," she said, trying to sound nonchalant. "WHAT?" Tim exclaimed, his voice filled with rage. "And why didn't you say that yesterday?" Gray pointed out. "I don't know," Lucy admitted. "Well, then we can at least charge him with more now," Angela said, and Gray nodded, still in shock. After many questions, Tim and Lucy were left alone on the couch. Suddenly, their eyes locked. They both leaned in and kissed, passionately but tenderly. After a while, they pulled away. "Can I ask you something?" Tim asked. Lucy nodded with a smile. "I have feelings for you, Lucy. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asked. Lucy smiled and started to respond, "O-" BANG! Lucy was shot. "LUCY!" Tim screamed as the others rushed in, alarmed by the gunshot. "What happened?" Angela asked, seeing Lucy unconscious on the couch, a gunshot wound in her stomach. "Call an ambulance!" Tim shouted urgently. Gray quickly called for an ambulance and the police to find the shooter. "It must have been a sniper or someone working for her dad," Nyla concluded. Tim applied pressure to Lucy's wound, desperately worried about her. The ambulance arrived, and Tim joined her as they rushed to the hospital, with the others following closely behind.

 In the ambulance she woke up and said quickle " t- to your question tim is a yes" she said forcing on a smile trying to push away the pain. He smiled at her and took a grip of her hand to show her that he was here. A little while later they arrived at the hospital and rushed her in to surgery. When the others had arrived they gathered in the waiting room. Everyone were to nervous to talk so they sat in the quietness and waited, waited and waited. Finely a doctor came out " family for Lucy Chen" the doctor announced " here" tim said quickly as he rises from his seat along with the others and made their way to the doctor " she is stable for now and she is away in room 284" the doctor said " thank you" tim said and practically ran to her room tho everyone was shocked that he ran to her and angela quote " love is in the air" she said and giggled. When tim got to her room he knocked on the door before opening it causing her attention to the door. " hi" she said weakly and a small smile " how are you doing" he asked her gently " i'm okay hurts a bit " she said " understandable but it is the first time getting shot" Angela said as she entered the room with gray John Nyla and Jackson. But Lucy looked at her lap and fidget with her hands " No not really" she said, her voice trembled as she spoke but tried to hide it as she put on a smile and looked up at them. They were confused as she had skipped that part. "How many times" Gray asked her, the doctor came in before Lucy could answer " long time no see, Lucy. It is good I haven't seen you in a while" the doctor said and gave her a comforting smile. " yeah but this time it wasn't my dad or at work" Lucy answers, quite proud. " that is good to hear but at the same time not, but you are my favorite patient" the doctor said. The others were confused " you know each other " John asked them " yep I always have her'' the doctor said " you have been here before" Tim asked her and the doctor answered " yep 13 gunshot wounds, 26 stab wounds and 12 other stuff" the doctor said as she comforted Lucy in her hospital bed. The others were shocked by what the doctor were saying and Tim with his quick head " you have been in the hospital 51 times ?!" Tim said, surprised, " that is crazy" Angela added and Lucy nodded " yep, but when can I go home " Lucy asked her doctor " yeah sorry, so we got the bullet out and you are okay so you will be able to go home in about an hour. But you need someone to look after you" the doctor said " well that is good now because we will need to stay in the safe house for a little longer so she will have six persons who will look after her" gray said " great then you can leave in half an hour" the doctor said and went to get all the papers.

It was quiet a bit but then gray spoke up " so now I think we all get why you never talk about your past" he said, " yeah not really my favorite topic" Lucy replied. The doctor came back and she was free to go. When they got to the safe house everything had been cleaned. Tim carried lucy upstairs as she was not able to walk up herself. Tim and Lucy were laying in her bed and hugged. "Luce, are you okay. Like after what your dad did to you" Tim asked her, a bit worried " yea I am fine it was hard at first but now I don't let it effect me" she answered. She was laying on his chest and he played with her hair " maybe we should tell the others about us baby" he started " yea we probably should" she said to him and looked up at him. They both leand in for a kiss which tourns In to a passionate kiss. They pulled away when they heard a knock on the door. The door opened and Angela stepped in" what you doing" she asked them when she saw Lucy on Tim's chest " I am comforting her" he answered "whatever I just wanted to let you know that we have arrested the shooter and your dad get 58 years in prison" Angela said " that is really good" Tim answered " ye now I have a question to you guys"Angela said with that voice when you know something is up " okay ask" Lucy said " are you guys together" Angela asked them. Tim and Lucy looked at each other and smiled " yes" they both said " YAYA GUYS CHENFORD IS REAL" Angela screamed to the others and they got to action by running in the room and they were to happy Tim and Lucy thought. Tim and Lucy looked at each other " to much emotion" Lucy mouthed to him and Tim nodded.