Part 3

"It's not that easy, sir" "I know," Tim said gently. "But we're here for you. I'm here for you." Lucy met his eyes, and for the first time, Tim saw a flicker of vulnerability. It was gone in an instant, but it gave him hope. He didn't need her to open up right away. Just knowing that she might, eventually, was enough.

As Lucy left the break room, Tim watched her go, more determined than ever to help her feel safe and supported. It would take time, but he was willing to wait. After all, no one should have to carry their burdens alone. The following weeks she still was like  stone not letting anyone break down the walls that she had build up. One day they got called to a scene, when they got there it was a murrder. as they walked closer they saw the body. When a rookie sees their first body most of them gagged, gets disgusted, scared. Everyone has a reaction, but Lucy, it almost looked like it was a normal thing, no reaction at all. she was even more lucy, no emotion or expression it almost looked like it was a flashback. As he didn't know anything of her past he decided to go through her personal file after shift. After shift he asked Gray for her personal file and he gave it to him. As he read through it she saw nothing of her past; the only thing he saw was that she joined the navy seals at 17 and after four years she became a sergeant. But she hadn't told me that the only one who knew was gray. He also saw her address and number, he wanted to talk to her about this and it could not wait until tomorrow. He took her number and address and drove to her apartment. Lucy was doing her usual thing, nothing in her apartment. She was in swets and was about to go to bed when there was a knock on the door. She got up from the couch feeling tired, she opened the door keping her facial expression plain, to her surprise it was her TO tim bradford. She wondered why he was here and who he knew where she lived she hadn't told anyone were she lived the only why he could know was if he read through her personnel file, because she had made sure that you column't search her up for the particular reason that her dad couldn't find her in any way possible.

"i see you read my file" she said the first thing that came through her mouth, his expression changed quickly from a smile to a concerned and weird look. Not knowing how "how did you know that" he asked "i am not on the internet and i haven't told anyone in the station my address. The only way you could get that from is my file." she said a bit annoyed on why he would do that. "i umm" he stumbled on his words not knowing how to come to the fact why he was here "so why are you here" she asked him not really interested in a conversation "i wanted to talk about today" he said in confidence.

She opened the door a bit more so he could get in. He went directly to the couch as she followed him and sat down along with him on the couch but on the other side so she could see every move he made. She still had no trust in anyone " so i wanted to talk about today at the sean the murder sean." he said, he took a deep breath as he continued his sentence"  When a rookie sees their first dead body they gag or get disgusted or even scared, but you didn't have a reaction, at all. You were even more you than I have seen you be. It is like it is a normal thing, like you have seen multiple ones before. That is why i went through your file to see if something had happened in your past, but it was nothing in there besides that you were a navy seal AND a sergeant. And I mean it is crazy you were only seventeen and it is crazy because you haven't even mansion it. Why did you join and why is't anything in your file. It is nothing about your childhood or who you are. why is it like that, and why haven't you told anyone about yourself" he said, His words broke through the barriers Lucy had carefully constructed around her soul, and memories of her childhood and past trauma began to surface. The walls she had built felt weak, as if they were crumbling, leaving her exposed. She took a deep breath, trying to steady herself and answer one of his questions.