25| 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖘

Dear Readers,

I regret to inform you that I won't be able to provide many updates this month. I am currently in the process of setting up my room, which is quite time-consuming. Additionally, I have several other personal commitments that require my attention.

I will do my best to update when I can, but please don't expect much from me during this period. I hope you understand my situation (situation aka personal reason) and appreciate your consideration.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

With love,
Xeronsane.

With love,Xeronsane

KASHI'S POV

I was all snuggled in Mr. Agnihotri's comforter, wrapped up like a burrito. It felt so warm and smelled like him. I was enjoying a romance audiobook while eating olive-flavored chips dipped in cream cheese. We had a small pooja at noon, and since then, I had been free. Tomorrow, we would finally get married.

The story was intense, and the couple was getting wild. I gulped, realizing I was getting turned on by the smut. The audio artists did a great job.

"Oh god," I gasped when he called her a good girl.

I giggled at the word. It was so hot. I felt hot and shy, as if he had called me that.

Someone snatched away my earphones, making me scream in fear. I looked up to see Mr. Agnihotri standing there with an angry expression, staring into my eyes.

"Tamiz hai aapko ya nahi?" I asked him. He was so mannerless.

(Do you have manners or not?)

"Manners? For real? The whole house is searching for you, sweetheart. What the hell are you even doing here?" He asked and snatched my earphones causing the phone to fly towards him. I sat on my knees hurriedly and tried to snatch my phone back from him.

"Kashi," he warned, holding my phone high in the air. I tried to take it, but he held my waist and tackled me down onto the bed. I gasped as he hovered over me, his knee sinking into the bed while he balanced himself with one hand and wrapped the other around my waist.

I gulped, looking into his forest-green eyes that weren't focused on mine. His gaze was elsewhere, while I couldn't help but fix my eyes on his handsome face. Why did God make him so handsome? I couldn't even think of hurting him; it would make me regret ruining such a masterpiece.

"Chi chi, yeh kya gandi cheezen hain, Kashi?" Mr. Agnihotri's voice brought me back from my thoughts, and I frowned, looking at him.

(What are these nasty things, Kashi?)

"What?" I asked, confused. He stood up and showed me my phone. My cheeks heated up as I realized he had seen the smut.

"What is this, huh? You called me mannerless, and now look at yourself! So shameless." He shook his head slightly and pointed at me. I sulked, sitting on the bed and keeping my gaze low. "Why do you read such bad things? Should I tell your papa?"