The Next Journey

Yu stretched as he got up as he was about to head out for the Jade Palace. but he looked at the armor the Villagers gave him and he thought he could try it on. and it turns out it fits him perfectly.

 and it turns out it fits him perfectly

(Artwork does not belong to me)

Yu's mind: I better head to the Jade Palace.
Yu puts his sword in his sheath as he heads off to the Jade Palace

Yu was running up the stairs to the Jade Palace. He was the first one to arrive.
Yu: Good morning Shifu-San.
Shifu: You're early Narukami-
Shifu turned around and saw Yu in his new clothing.
Shifu: Where did you get that armor?
Yu: I got it from the villagers from Musician's village,
Shifu: You look fantastic.
Monkey: Yeah that new armor looks great on you.
Yu: Have You ever heard of the Persona Council?
Shifu: No I have not.
"They protect civilians from Shadows and Tyrants. I visited there last night and had a chat with their leader. Cromwell leads them and he also told me about the Dark Council. And they were good friends with Oogway-San. And believe it or not, Lu Bu... was a member of the Persona Council"
Mantis: Really?!
Viper: Wait You said "was" did something happen to him?
Yu: yeah He was banished after he went berserk and killed 3 members.
Crane: That is interesting, but do tell, what is this Dark Council?
That was when Seiryu appeared.
Seiryu: the Dark Council consists of 12 members and all of them are former members of our council.
Yu: So turns out I got dragged into the middle of a war.
"So mind telling who this is?" Shifu asked as he points at the Azure Dragon,
Yu: This is Seiryu. He's one of the members of the Persona Council. he'll be supporting me.
Yu flips up his phone and looks over at the list of Personas that Cromwell wants him to seek out or destroy.
Shifu: What is that?
"Oh these are called Cell phones. We use these to communicate with each other if we're far away from each other." Yu explained
Shifu: Well let them know to come to the Jade Palace.
"Already on it." Yu said before calls Yosuke.
Back at the noodle shop Yosuke and the others were sleeping until his phone rang
Yosuke opens his eyes and rolls over from his bed to try and grab it but he lands on the floor facefirst.
Yosuke: Ow!
Yosuke gets up and picks up his cell phone.
Yosuke: Hello?
Yu: Hey Yosuke, I'm at the Jade palace. Get everyone ready and get down here right now.
Yosuke: Alright we'll be right over.

Name: HerculesPower: 10/10Magic: 3/10Speed: 2/10Durability: 10/10Range: 5/10Fighting skills: 9/10

Name: Hercules
Power: 10/10
Magic: 3/10
Speed: 2/10
Durability: 10/10
Range: 5/10
Fighting skills: 9/10

After a while, the Other Persona users arrived at the Jade Palace
Chie: We came here as soon as we could And- wow!
Yu: So how do I look?
Chie: You look great Narukami-kun!
Po: great? He looks awesome!
"And uh, Narukami-senpai I really think you should see this." Naoto said as she hands him a piece of paper
Once Yu looked at it he became horrified at what it said.

Wanted
Yu Narukami
Reward: 100,000 Ryo

Yu: I'm... wanted?
Yosuke: I know right!? Who would do such a thing!
Yukiko: and the bounty, I wonder why it's so high?
Rise: Maybe it's because of his power or something he possesses?
Shifu: Are you familiar with the Master of Gongmen City?
Yu: No I don't think so.
Po: You mean Master Thundering Rhino?
Shifu: Yes.
Chie: Er..?
Po: Son of the Legendary Flying Rhino?
Shifu: Yes.
Yukiko: Um..?
Po: And Slayer of 10,000 serpents of the Valley of Woe!?
Yosuke was scratching his head in confusion
Shifu: He's dead...
This left everyone in shock, even the Persona users, even though they didnt know who he was.
Crane: But that's impossible!
Rise: How did he die?! Was it some kind of technique?
"This was no technique Lord Shen Created a weapon One that spits fire and the other spits metal and unless he is stopped... This could be the end of kung fu." Shifu said before he turned to Po, the Furious Five and the Persona users.
Yu: Shen... that Wolf guy told me about him.
Yukiko: what?
Yu: He said that Shen would be delighted to meet me.
Kanji: You kidding? Whatever this Shen Punk is after can't be good. We can't just let him do whatever he wants
Naoto: I agree with Kanji.
Seiryu: There was one other person with him and it wasn't just Shen who killed him.
Seiryu shows a vision to Yu of a mechanical maiden who swung her giant ax down at the Thundering Rhino, striking him down before he was killed.
Yu: Who... was that?
Seiryu: I don't know but I do know she was the one who wore him down before Shen dealt the final blow.
Shifu: And now you must save it. Now go, destroy the weapon and bring Lord Shen to Justice!
Naoto: Right you can count on us Shifu-San.
Yu looks over to Rise.
Yu: Rise it's best if you stay behind.
Rise: Alright I'll be giving you guys Support.
Yu: Shifu-San, can you keep Rise-San safe while we're gone?
Shifu: Yes Narukami.
Yu: Thank you.
Yu and the others left, leaving Shifu with the task to keep Rise with him.
Po: Can you believe it Yu? The end of Kung fu!? That's messed up!
Yu: Agreed, saving Kung Fu is important but that's not our only concern.
Chie: yeah I dunno what that Shen guy is up to but if it's something bad...
Kanji: We'll crush em!
Yukiko: We'll beat em up!
Yosuke: Haha... you ever think we're a little too used to these crazy situations? But we got no other choice! we can't just let Shen be can we?
Naoto: No we can't. but we have to be cautious. There's no telling what Shen will be plotting when we arrive.
Seiryu: It appears you get along with the Panda very well.
Yu: Yeah, I met him when I arrived here, and he's been my best friend ever since, before I was adopted by him.
Seiryu: Seems like you made a good choice of friends.
Ping: Po! Yu!
Yu, Po and the others turned around and saw Mr Ping.
While Mr. Ping was talking to Po, Lu Bu and Seiryu appeared beside Yu.
Lu Bu: Just remember Seiryu this is a one time deal, after Shen is defeated, we are enemies again.
Seiryu: That's fine with me. just don't get in my way.
Lu Bu: Tch! Feelings mutual scum!
Yu: Guys stop! Your differences aren't what matters right now! I'm counting on both of you to support me.
Seiryu: It appears Narukami does have a point.
Lu Bu: agreed, but don't forget that I'm Narukami's protector
"Let's see if you live up to that expectation" Seiryu said before he and Lu Bu Disappeared
Po: Hey uh they're waiting for us.
Ping: of course you two have a job to do... Far from Home, in a strange city filled with Strange People and strange noodles. Facing Horrible danger! WHICH YOU MIGHT NEVER RETURN! Don't go, you two!
Yu: I understand how you feel mr. Ping, but right now China needs us.
Po: Yeah dad were the dragon warriors it's our job to save Kung fu and if we don't... who are we?
Ping: You are my children right?
Yu nods as he smiles.
Tigress: Po, Narukami, it is time.
Lu Bu appears and summons the Red Hare as Yu got on.
Yu: Wish us luck Mr ping.
Tigress: Don't worry Mr Ping They'll be back before you can say Noodles.
Chie: And Don't worry Mr. Ping we'll keep Narukami-kun and Po-Chan safe.
"Right, come on everyone!" Yu said before he snaps the reins as he, his horse and his friends took off.
Ping: Noodles...