Fists vs Feet

Mantis: Why would Shen want to capture Narukami?Monkey: I know right, I mean 100,000 Yuan for his capture!?Chie: That's gotta be like 2 million yen!Chie, Monkey and Mantis were heading to their destination when a guard was sent back passing the three

Monkey: I know right, I mean 100,000 Yuan for his capture!?
Chie: That's gotta be like 2 million yen!
Chie, Monkey and Mantis were heading to their destination when a guard was sent back passing the three.
Chie: The heck!?
When they moved closer They saw a man fighting Shen's guards
Akihiko dodged the Guard's punch and gave him a right hook in the cheek, sending him flying.
Akihiko finished the last guard with an uppercut.
Chie: Could there be others besides us? Who are you!
Akihiko: That's my line and why are you here?
Chie: We're heading to Gongmen City. What about you?
Akihiko: Gongmen City huh? Sorry but I don't have to help you break in and enter the city. I've got my own objective.
Chie: So do we. And we're not playing, we have to go on!
Akihiko: Looks like there's no getting around it, we'll have to settle this.
Chie: Let's do this... Tomoe!
Tomoe Appeared and readied her Naginata.
Akihiko: So you're a Persona user as well? Impressive. But let's see how you handle this.
Akihiko takes out his evoker as he points it at his head
Akihiko: Persona..!
He pulls the trigger as his Persona appears.
This was Akihiko's Persona. Caesar

Monkey: Another Persona user?!Caesar clashed his blade with Tomoe's naginata

Caesar clashed his blade with Tomoe's naginata.
Monkey kicks Akihiko but he blocks it and with the latter throwing a few punches
Monkey: Why is he always fights with just punches
Chie: He's probably a boxer. It's a type of fighter that relies on punching
Mantis: Chie, now's not the time!
Akihiko was dodging attacks before he uppercuts Monkey and follows up with a right straight.
Mantis was striking Akihiko in every direction.
Akihiko listened to his surroundings until he got Mantis right where he wanted him.
"Gotcha!" Akihiko said before he left hooks Mantis.
Chie unleashed a flurry of kicks while Akihiko unleashed a barrage of punches.
Akihiko then uppercuts Chie and right hooks her knocking her into Monkey.
Akihiko: Look if you leave right now, we can forget that this happened.
Chie: No, we're not giving up! Not with Shifu-San counting on us!
Soon energy started to surround Chie and her persona, her persona started to change appearance
This was Chie's evolved form, Suzuka

Chie: No, we're not giving up! Not with Shifu-San counting on us!Soon energy started to surround Chie and her persona, her persona started to change appearanceThis was Chie's evolved form, Suzuka

Suzuka and Caesar clashed once again but her Naginata overpowered Caesar
With Akihiko off guard Chie and Monkey both kick him in the chest.
Akihiko: Not bad, it looks like you three aren't messing around.
Chie: Of course not! We want to stop Shen and save China!
Akihiko: Save China huh?
Akihiko smiles as his persona disappears when he walks away, forfeiting the fight.
Mantis: You're forfeiting!?
Akihiko: Sorry I should've said those things to you.
Monkey: It's okay, I guess.
Akihiko: I'm Akihiko Sanada. And you?
Chie: I'm Chie Satonaka. This is Monkey-kun and Mantis-San.
Monkey: So what's this objective you mentioned?
Akihiko: I'm looking for a certain weapon that was lost in transit from a research facility. It's an anti-shadow weapon known as Labrys
Mantis: A what?
Chie: A-an Anti-Shadow Weapon?
Akihiko: Oh so you know about Shadows? That simplifies things, I have a favor to ask you.
Chie: Uh ok..? What is it?
Akihiko: I need you three to retrieve Labrys. She's probably in Gongmen City and who knows what Shen will do to her. You said you were going there to stop Shen right?
Monkey: Yep.
Akihiko: What a coincidence I'm heading there as well
Mantis: Wait you are?
Akihiko: I guess you could say I have the same objective as you. Mind if I tag along?
Chie: Alright.
Monkey: What? Are you going to trust him Chie?
Chie: Of course! I mean he's after Shen as well.
Akihiko: anyway There's another entrance to the city, follow me.
Chie and the others obliged as they follow Akihiko.
Monkey: so What kind of weapon is this "Labrys?"
Akihiko: I wish it was that simple Labrys is a humanoid weapon. A robot basically. It's built to almost look human and has a personality.
Mantis: Ok I have no idea what a robot is, but I'll take your word for it.