Persona Council

The portal opened as Seiryu leads Yu to a council room where 4 other Personas were sitting in their seats.

???: Fine work Seiryu

Yu eyes widened at the area he was in, Lu Bu glared at Cromwell
Cromwell: Lu bu.
Lu Bu: Cromwell.
Yu: Where are we?
Seiryu: This is the Persona Council.
Yu walked into the center while Lu Bu stood next to Yu.
Cromwell: So you must be the boy Lu Bu has been protecting. Tell me, what is your name?
Yu: It's Yu Narukami. I'm one of the Dragon Warriors of China.
Cromwell: I am Cromwell, leader of the Persona Council. Hlin is my queen, this is Israfil and Hercules. You have already met Seiryu.
Yu: pleasure to meet you Cromwell.
Hercules: Pfft Cromwell you can't be serious. This boy is supposed to be the solution to our problem!? He's nothing but a scrawny brat.
Lu Bu: Say that again and I'll snap your neck like a twig!
Hercules clenched his fist from the threat Lu Bu said to him.
Cromwell: Hercules, stay your hand.
Hercules calmed down as he crossed his arms.
Cromwell: Do Forgive Hercules' behavior.
Yu: So... why did you bring me here?
Cromwell: As you can see you have some potential and it will help us against the Dark Council.
Yu: So what's the story of this Persona Council?
Cromwell: Several years ago the council was made up of 30 members, we protected the world from enemies like Shadows and Tyrants. One of those members Included your Protector
Yu: What?
Israfil: you haven't heard your "bodyguard" was once a member of the Persona council.
"He was?" Yu asked as he looked at Lu Bu with astonishment, with Lu Bu looking away with a scoff.
Cromwell: Indeed, however Lu Bu went berserk during a mission, he slaughtered 3 of our members in a fit of rage. Luckily I stopped him, We had no choice but to banish him. And because of that many of our members have gone rogue, or went into hiding, now we are all that's left.
Yu: So why are there empty seats?
Hlin: They are other personas that have gone rogue, some have been captured or gone into hiding. So far we're losing the fight against the Dark Council.
Yu: The Dark Council?
Cromwell: they are our enemies, they include members of our council who have turned on us.
Hlin: Perhaps this boy can be a good asset to us against the Dark Council
Israfil: I agree I'd say we let him join us in our fight against the enemy.
Hercules slams his fist on the table as a sign that he disagrees with Yu Helping them while everyone looks at him.
Hercules: No. I will not allow a human to assist us in destroying the Dark Council!
Seiryu: Hercules, he's the Dragon Warrior, show some respect!
Hercules: So what if he's one of the Dragon Warriors! I don't see how this human can help us against the Dark Council!
Israfil: Oh boy...
Hercules walked toward Yu in anger with Yu taking out the Dragon Amulet to defend himself but Hercules was stopped by Seiryu.
Seiryu: It is like Cromwell said Narukami has the potential to help us against our enemy. Killing him would strip you of your title as a council member, do you really want that to happen?
if Hercules had teeth he would be gritting them right now, but he stomped back over to his seat and pouted.
Hercules: Just know this boy I'll be watching you,
Yu: I know you have doubts about me Hercules, but you should never judge me by the way I look. At least give me a chance to prove myself.
Hercules: Hmph.
Cromwell: Interesting, you possess the Dragon Amulet.
Yu: You know about this?!
Cromwell: Indeed I am sure Oogway told you about that Amulet you possess
Yu: Hold on, you know Oogway-San?
Cromwell: Indeed he was a good friend of ours... Speaking of... May I see your amulet for a bit?
Yu: Why?
Cromwell: I wish to perform some "modifications"
Yu gave the Dragon Amulet to Cromwell who upgraded the Dragon Amulet, it had the same design but the difference is that it had different colored lights. Only 2 of them were glowing. A Purple and an azure colored light were glowing.
Yu. What are those lights?
Cromwell: I upgraded your Dragon amulet now you can summon any of us from the Council in battle, but with those two lights you are allowed to summon Lu Bu or Seiryu. depending on the colored light as you can see, there are two and those represent Lu Bu and Seiryu.
Yu: So what happened to the ones that are not glowing?
those are the ones that have been separated from us
Hlin: they are led by Hagen. he was one of our finest warriors until Darkness and Power consumed him,
Cromwell: Now then, Will you be willing to help us?
Yu: Alright count me in.
Cromwell: Very well, I'll assign Seiryu to support you on your journey. Seiryu if Lu Bu tries anything funny, kill him.
Seiryu nods at the order Cromwell gave him.
Lu Bu: You would kill me Seiryu?
Seiryu: If you get too out of control then yes.
Lu Bu: If you hurt Narukami, you'll answer to me.
Cromwell: Before you go. there is a list of members I need you to track down, I already sent it to your phone.
Soon Yu's cell phone started to vibrate as he looked at it, he then saw a list of the other Persona Council Members and the Members of the Dark Council.

Persona Council
Titania
Geraint
Chronos
Kartikeya
Pollux
Brigid
Amakusa
Kikuri-hime
Cottus
Hokuto Seikun
Harpocrates

Dark Council
Tyr
Prometheus
Arachne
Inari
Roland
Ragnar
Freyja
Genghis Khan
Cu Chulainn
Helios
Cliodehna
Hiranyakshipu

Cromwell: Those are the ones you must seek for our council and the others you must defeat from the Dark Council.
I wish you good luck Dragon Warrior.
Yu smiled as he, Lu Bu and Seiryu left the council and went back to China.

Name: Lu BuPower: 10/10Speed 6/10Durability: 8/10Fighting skills: 10/10Range: 9/10Abilities: Expert Spearman and Marksman, Power enhancement via Almighty Energy, Unbelievable Strength Enhanced Senses, Dragon Summoning via Spear

Name: Lu Bu
Power: 10/10
Speed 6/10
Durability: 8/10
Fighting skills: 10/10
Range: 9/10
Abilities: Expert Spearman and Marksman, Power enhancement via Almighty Energy, Unbelievable Strength Enhanced Senses, Dragon Summoning via Spear

Once they were back at the Same place they met Seiryu at the Valley, Yu went back to the Noodle shop, tip-toeing back upstairs and went back to sleep by climbing in bed.