Azure Dragon

Previously on Personified Kung Fu 2...
The mysterious persona took out its katana to slice Yu from behind but it was met with Lu Bu's halberd
Seiryu: Boy. Come with me.

Monkey: how does this guy know you?
Yu: I don't know I never seen him before.
Lu Bu appeared as he clenched his fist.
Lu Bu: You...
Seiryu: So this is where you've been Lu Bu.
Naoto: A Persona without its user? Is that even possible?
Yu: You guys get out of here. I'll handle this.
"Be careful Partner!" Yosuke said before he and the others left to catch up with Po.
Seiryu: I never thought you would side with a human, did you have a change of heart?
Lu Bu: That's none of your business. Why do you want Narukami?
Seiryu: Cromwell sent me to bring him to the council.
Yu: Cromwell? Council? What?
Seiryu: and... he wants you back.
Lu Bu: Forget it, Cromwell and The council already kicked me out, why would he want me back?
Seiryu: ...You haven't changed a bit.
Yu: How do you know this guy?
Lu Bu: Seiryu, the Azure Dragon and master of the Quick draw. His fighting style focuses on lightning fast strikes from his Dragon Katana. He and I had a rivalry history.
Seiryu goes into his stance as his hand grips onto the hilt of his Katana.
Lu Bu: Just stand back.
Yu listened as he stepped back a couple of feet.
Lu Bu summons his bow and fires a giant almighty arrow which splits into several tiny arrows. But Seiryu slices them with his lightning fast katana strikes.
Yu's mind: He's so fast!
Lu Bu readies his spear as he charges forth at his opponent
Lu Bu and Seiryu were clashing strikes.
Yu: you need help?
Lu Bu: No, I can handle this myself!
Lu Bu swings its halberd sideways before Seiryu Jumps and quick draw slashes Lu Bu but the latter blocked it.

Yu: you need help?Lu Bu: No, I can handle this myself!Lu Bu swings its halberd sideways before Seiryu Jumps and quick draw slashes Lu Bu but the latter blocked it

(Imagine Lu Bu in the place of Guan Yu and Seiryu in the Place of Xiahou Dun)

As they broke the clash, Seiryu took out his katana as a light blue lightning energy dragon spirit appeared from the blade while Lu Bu readies his spear showing a Purple Almighty Dragon spirit as both Dragon spirits clashed. But Lu Bu's Dragon was more powerful as it overwhelms Seiryu.
Lu Bu: it's futile Seiryu. No matter how hard you try you can't beat me.
Seiryu slowly gets up before he sheathes his katana.
Seiryu: It appears that the human has changed you.
Lu Bu: ever since he freed me from the altar, He has been the only person I have trusted
Yu: It's true he's been protecting me ever since.
Seiryu: I see... Boy, meet me in the Valley at midnight and come alone.
With that said, Seiryu disappears.
Yu: What was that all about..?
Pig: Thank you for saving our village young man!
Yu turned around and saw the Pigs coming out of hiding.
Yu: I'm happy to help.
Pig: As a reward for saving our village I present you with this.
The pig villagers gave Yu a special armor.

(Artwork does not belong to me)Pig: We Kept this very hidden from the bandits, and we would like you to have it

Pig: We Kept this very hidden from the bandits, and we would like you to have it.
"Thank you." Yu said before he took the armor
Pig: Safe travels young man.
"I will. Stay safe!" Yu said before he left.
Yu: I have to tell this to Po-Chan and the others about what just happened.