Yu Narukami's new life

(This movie takes place during Persona 4 Arena)

It has been a few weeks since Yu had saved China from Tai Lung's rampage and became an official family member of the Ping family and the Furious Five.
Right now he, his friends and the Furious Five are watching Po fitting bean buns in His mouth.
All: 33! 34! 35!
Mantis: Stop him!
Tigress: Stay focused!
Yu: Come on Po-Chan you got this!
Kanji: How the hell is he doing that with his face?
Yosuke: That's what I wanna know!
All: 36!
Lu bu appears beside Yu as he crosses his arms with an irritated face.

All: 33! 34! 35!Mantis: Stop him!Tigress: Stay focused!Yu: Come on Po-Chan you got this!Kanji: How the hell is he doing that with his face?Yosuke: That's what I wanna know!All: 36!Lu bu appears beside Yu as he crosses his arms with an irritated face

Lu Bu: Is it really necessary to watch this?
Yu: Come on Lu bu, you gotta have fun once in a while.
Lu Bu: I... suppose so.
Po: You're on, I'll put it up to 40!
Tigress: Do It.
Po: No Problem!
Yu felt like someone was watching him. So he looked up and saw a mysterious Persona watching him like he was spying. He shook his as he looked again in shock, but the mysterious Persona was gone.

Lu Bu: Something the matter, Dragon Warrior?Yu: I could've sworn I saw someone

Yu: I could've sworn I saw someone... probably nothing.
"Well done Po!" Crane said before he gave a good slap on the back.
but the slap caused Po to spit out all of the bean bun from his mouth.
"Oh crap!" Yosuke said before ducking.
Naoto, Viper, Yukiko, Chie ducked while Kanji, Mantis and Monkey got hit while Togress blocked two of them.
Yosuke: Partner look out!
Yu looked over and saw some bean buns heading towards him however Lu Bu appeared and twirled his spear, slicing the rest of the bean buns protecting Yu.
Yu: Thanks.
Lu Bu: Any time.
Tigress: Looks like your training has paid off.
That was when Rise's voice was heard.
Rise: Senpai, Shifu-San wants to speak with you. And bring Po-Chan, And the others as well.
Yu nods as he walks toward his adopted older brother and his friends
Yu: Po-Chan, guys, Shifu-San wants to have a word with us.
The other Persona users nod as they got up
Po: Right. Gotta go!
Yu: See you later.
Po: You'll save these for me right?
Chie: Po-Chan you coming or what?
Po: Ok! ok!
Yu, Po and the Other Persona users were climbing up the waterfall rocks when they reached the top they saw Master Shifu
Yu: Shifu-San!
Po: Master Shifu. What do we got?  Pirates, Vandals or Volcano Mountains.
Kanji: Whatever it is, we'll crush em!
Yukiko: What are you doing Shifu-San?
Shifu: One of Master Oogway's final teachings.
Naoto: Final Teachings?
He looks up at the stalactite which drops as a droplet touches down Shifu catches it and guides the Droplet onto a small plant leaving Po, Yu and the Other Persona users surprised
Yu: Amazing..!
Po: Woah awesome! How did you do that!?
Shifu: Inner peace.
Chie: inner peace? What's that?
Shifu: It's the next phase of your training Every master...
Shifu: To Inner peace Some choose to meditate for 50 years in a cave just like this.
Shifu then balances on his staff.
Shifu: Without the slightest taste of Food or water.
Yukiko: Um... no offense Shifu-San but I don't get it.
Shifu: Po, Narukami... the day you two were chosen to be the dragon warriors... was the worst day of my life...
Yu: What are you talking about!?
Shifu: By far, nothing else came close. It was the worst, most painful, mind-destroying horrible moment I have ever expected. But once I realized the problem was not you two, but within me I found Inner Peace and was able to harness the flow of the universe.
Yosuke: I guess that makes sense.
Shifu: So Narukami, how was your training with Lu Bu?
Yu: It was amazing I managed to beat him and gain full control of him. So Now he won't go berserk. and he's kind of like my bodyguard.
Lu Bu: Just remember you are the only one that I can hear and trust .
"Po! Narukami! Bandits... approaching Musician's village!" Tigress said as she pointed down at the location.
Yukiko: Musician's village?
Po: Danger. Well tell those Musicians to play some action music because it. Is. on.
Naoto: I appreciate your enthusiasm but don't get too cocky.
Yu: Rise, you stay with Shifu-San.
Rise: Right, be careful guys!
Yu, Po and the other Persona Users ran down to follow the Furious Five to Musician's village.
Po: Don't worry Master Shifu. We'll master inner peace when we get back.
Tigress: And no Snack stops this time
Po: snack stop? Wait are you serious?
Yosuke: I hope it's not the same ones we met when we first got here.
what they didn't notice was that Seiryu was watching them from the rooftops, he decided to follow them without being noticed.