14 - Don't miss - Episode 2

Episode 2 Continued - Murder on Elle Street

PRESENT TIME

"Ahn!" I cried, arching my back. "Sebastian, not so hard!"

He remained behind me, a low smile crossing his face. "You can handle everything, but you can't handle this, my lord?"

"It's too big!" I told him, breathing shakily. "I can't!"

He just chuckled. "Please, my lord... can't you endure it a little longer? I've already started, you know."

"Ah!" I said, sweat sliding down my temples. "Ah!"

"Just a little longer," he promised. "I'm almost done."

My anger sparked then, and I shot a look to him. "Put the outfit on already! Will you stop tightening the fucking corset? I'm already skinny enough, you know!"

He just pulled the strings further, making me glare as the fabric tightened on my skin.

"You're an asshole," I told him, huffing out a breath. "If I knew this was so tedious, then I wouldn't have gotten this outfit."

"But, my lord, you loved the look of it," he stated, now tying it in place. "And look at the skirt of this dress! Handmade, and so flowy, reminds me of old times." He sighed as if daydreaming.

"I hate you," I growled as I stood, stepping over to my bed as he went to grab my shoes.

"Don't be so resentful, master," Sebastian said, kneeling in front of me. "You wanted the outfit, anyway."

"You were trying to choke me!" I argued as he slipped on my shoes. "How tight did it have to be?"

"I was trying to tighten it for good measure."

"Until, what? I was a stick?"

"Maybe you would have less of an ego if you were a stick," he said honestly.

I kicked him in the face then, but he dodged it, and flew backward, landing on his feet.

"Someone's very angry today," he remarked.

"You caused it," I told him. "Now tie my shoelaces."

"You won't kick me in the face?" he inquired.

I just smiled. "What if I do?"

He smiled back. "Then I'd have to kindly decline."

"And if I order you?" I winked at him, pointing to my eye.

He gave me a look.

"Tie my shoelaces," I told him, smile sharpening.

He just sighed and stepped over to me, quickly kneeling and knotting my laces in a second.

I attempted to shoot my leg out and aimed for his face, but he jumped back again and landed on his feet.

He chuckled. "Maybe next time, master."

I scoffed, glaring at him. "You weak demon. You dodge me when I try to kick you?"

He smiled, closing his eyes. "Naturally."

I just shot up and started to him, throwing my fist out in a punch.

He tilted to the side in less than a second, my arm going over his shoulder.

I aimed again, but he did the same with his other side.

I growled then, throwing my arms down when I found his eyes still closed, and the smile still there. "You're insufferable."

"That I am, my lord."

I just scoffed and walked over to my bed.

Sebastian just turned away and lightly caught the doorknob. "I shall go get the car, master. Be back in a minute, alright?"

My lashes lowered as he opened the door, and I narrowed my eyes as I picked a letter opener.

I shot it at him, knowing it would strike his ear at the very least.

Sebastian just raised his hand in less than a second.

I blinked.

When I opened my eyes, the letter opener was caught between his fingers, hovering over his shoulder casually.

He caught it... in between two fingers... A letter opener.

Okay, I knew he was a demon... but what the fuck?

There wasn't even a cut in his glove or blood staining the white fabric.

I breathed carefully, standing up straighter.

Sebastian glanced back at me casually, smiling. "Master, if you go for the kill, you shouldn't miss."

He flipped the knife backwards, and I winced when it flew inches past my face and sliced into the wall next to me.

I gazed up, panting slightly as I glanced at it, and back at him.

"I'll be getting the car now," Sebastian said, walking off. "Be back soon."

A/N

Did I get ya in the beginning? Hehehe

Also... do you think Sebastian is badass?

 do you think Sebastian is badass?