48 - Getting sentimental, master? - Episode 6

Episode 6 Finale - Murder on the Agenda

"Ow," I said then, wincing as Sebastian lightly dabbed the wound on my forehead with a patch of gauze. "Ow! That's hurts, you dimwit! Be kinder, Jesus!"

"Master, I'm a demon, not a nurse," he smiled, "although I do have medical knowledge, my goal in life it to kill and torture people, not be gentle." He kept dabbing. "And relax, I'm almost done."

He finally finished and caught some bandages, lightly wrapping them around my head seconds later.

I gazed up at him. "Are they covering my eye?"

He nodded.

I then touched the bandages before sighing. "Well, I guess that works. It's not like the patch will fit well over the bandages, anyway." I then was quiet for a moment before I smiled softly. "Reminds me of old times... when we first signed the contract. I had bandages over this eye for two weeks before we found the perfect eye patch."

Sebastian just smiled when he carried the tray of gauze over to the trashcan. "Getting sentimental, master?"

"Oh, shut it," I said then, lying down on my bed as my feet dangled off the mattress, "just memories, that's it."

Sebastian just sighed and stared down at the gauze. "That's a lot of blood, master. You ought to be more careful."

"You're the one who let me get kidnapped in the first place," I said then, watching him dump the contaminated medical supplies in the trash can. "And it wasn't that much blood. Calm down."

Sebastian just turned toward me, brows raising. "Well, if you had called my name, I would've found you sooner. But, no, I had to fish it out from some thug's swollen throat." He sighed, shaking his head. "Very unbecoming of me and lazy, in my opinion." He then stepped over to me. "And here's me thinking, 'Oh, master's gagged or something. Maybe that's why she isn't calling my name.' So I fished it out."

I glared up at him as he leaned down and started pulling off my shoes. "You know I couldn't call you. I had my eye covered, and you can only hear from a certain radius with it being covered. If the eye patch was off then the contract would've alerted you when I called your name. No matter how far I was."

"Maybe you should uncover it then?" Sebastian suggested, pulling off my socks.

"No..." I said quietly, "I just need to be faster in calling your name when I'm kidnapped in my own home. All I could get out was the first two syllables which wouldn't have alerted you enough."

He just stood and leaned over my form, unbuttoning my dress gracefully. "I can hear anything from over a five mile radius. If you had called me on rout, I would've came."

"I was unconscious," I stated in boredom, letting him guide me up as he slipped my dress down my shoulders and caught my night shirt. "He hit me in the back of the head before they kidnapped me."