Chapter 35: Drunk

MIKHA'S POV

I groaned when my phone kept ringing. Masama na naman pakiramdam ko kaya maaga ako natulog kanina.

What the hell?

I sleepily reached for it on my side table and looked to see who's calling. Nakita ko rin naman ang oras pag bukas ko.

I saw Colet's caller ID but decided to ignore it.

Fuck her, it's already 1 a.m. and she has the guts to call me?

Bahala s'ya.

I was about to turn off my phone at matutulog ulit when a message came in that made me stumble to get up from my bed.

NO ONE'S POV

After reading her friend's message, hindi na nag-abala si Mikha na magbihis and quickly grabbed her car key at sumakay sa kotse niya.

"Fuck." she mumbled upon catching her reflection in the car window.

She was just wearing a hoodie and pajama.

She massaged her temple again.

Masama talaga ang pakiramdam niya pero pagkabasa pa lang ng pangalan ni Aiah ay dali-dali siyang umalis ng bahay.

Colet had texted her the address, and after that, the latter didn't reply.

She didn't bother to answer my question.

Mikha thought to herself.

Hanggang ngayon ay nagtataka pa rin siya kung anong ginagawa ni Aiah sa bar.

Her best friend isn't fond of alcohol, kahit problematic ito. Aiah never gets wasted kaya takang-taka si Mikha sa nabasa niya sa chat.

She drove as fast as she could, kaya within 35 minutes—what should have been an hour's drive from her apartment—nakarating agad siya sa bar.

She looked for a parking space ad tumakbo agad papasok sa entrance ng bar, pero bago siya makalapit, the bouncer stopped her.

The bouncer was looking at her from head to toe, judging her because of the hoodie and pajama she's wearing.

"Sorry ma'am, hindi po allowed ang minor dito." the bouncer politely said.

Mikha clenched her jaw at what she heard, struggling to keep her patience, nag pipigil s'yang manapak.

"Pardon?" she asked coldly.

"Hindi po allowed ang min—" Mikha cut him off.

"I'm legal, you idiot." she snapped, her tone was sharp.

Mikha's patience right now is thin like a thread kaya hindi imposibleng makakasapak siya ngayon.

"Let me see your ID." the bouncer politely said, still doubting Mikha, who was now visibly irritated.