Chapter 25: A Day in Thailand

Jungkook was walking around aimlessly, he was devastated at what Lisa told him. How can he win her back when she's already in a relationship. His phone kept ringing in his pocket but he doesn't answer, he wants to be left alone for now.

An hour later Jungkook and Lisa's encounter, Rosé came to visit Lisa at the bar.

Rosé: Surprise!

Lisa: Unnie! Why didn't you tell me you came with the boys?

Rosé: I didn't, it was a spur of the moment decision from the Bangtan Girls. We just arrived this afternoon. Wow! your business is thriving.

Lisa: Yeah, not bad for it's first half of the year. What can I get you?

Rose: Wow, you're also the bartender? You already know what I like.

Lisa: I'm just learning for now.

Lisa handed Rosé her margarita.

Rosé: Hmmm, this is good. By the way, did Jungkook came to see you already? The guys kept calling his phone but he's not answering.

Lisa: Yeah, he was here about an hour ago and we.... talked.

Rosé: I'm guessing the outcome was not good?

Lisa: I lied to him and told him I have a boyfriend.

Rosé: Yah Lalisa! Why would you do that?!

Lisa: Because if I don't push him away, it'll be the same as last time. I'm tired Unnie. I'm tired of getting hurt.

Rosé: Why don't you give him another chance. The guys chose to go to Thailand because Jungkook asked them to. Because he wanted to make things right with you.

Lisa: I don't know unnie. I don't think I can handle another heart break like that.

Rosé: Ok, I won't press further but please come join us tonight. We're having a dinner celebration for Taehyung and Danielle's Engagement.

Lisa: I'm gonna be a little late but I'll be there. I also want to see the others, it's been so long.

Rosé: Ok, I gotta go. Mochi and I will go check out the temples before it gets too crowded. See you later.

---
Taehyung and Danielle stayed in their hotel room after their lunch with the others.
Taehyung was nursing Danielle's headache. He was lying down beside her while he gently massages her temple.

Taehyung: I'm glad that you and the girls decided to come. How was your flight?

Danielle: Awful, I couldn't sleep since last night. Now this headache is killing me.

Taehyung: I'm sorry, I knew we shouldn't have done that. Just get some sleep, it'll get better.

Danielle: Yeah, I sleep really really well when I'm with you. You're like a big teddy bear.

Taehyung was stroking Dani's hair as she rests her head on his chest. And just like that, Dani' was out like a light.

---
Jhope and Eunha went shopping at the luxury mall located inside the hotel grounds.. Uhh Correction, Eunha was shopping while Jhope pays for it.

Jhope: Eunha, how long are you gonna ignore me while I pay for all this stuff that I'm carrying. At least help me with a few of these.

Eunha was just checking out some more luxury brands when she finally spoke to Jhope.

Eunha: Hoseok-ah, don't ever do that to me again. Am I making myself clear?

Jhope: Eunha, it wasn't just me. The others did it too. How come their not angry at their partners?