Chapter 3: What are you doing?

A/N: I am having a hard time choosing their pet names for each other. I bet Dani is the type to be the first one to give the pet name. Any suggestions?

Taehyung couldn't believe what Danielle was telling him. He was having a hard time hiding their relationship all this time and Danielle just let it out in the open to her members. He didn't even tell his parents about his relationship.

Danielle: Is that a bad thing? I was just anxious and I knew the girls would approve of our relationship. And I am also positive that your members will also agree. Am I wrong?

Taehyung let out a sigh, he knew there was no point arguing with Danielle.

Taehyung: Nothing's wrong.. I was just.. surprised, that's all. I will tell them, I just need to find a better opportunity. You know the guys are all serving as well except for Jin-hyung.

Danielle: Ok then, I am not rushing. It just feels better to finally have someone to talk to about us. 🥰

Taehyung: And what did the girls say when you told them? 🫣

Danielle: Of course they were surprised. They knew I had a lot of admirers and was sure I was the first one to get a boyfriend but they did not expect him to be one of the most respected names in kpop. 🤩

Taehyung: Don't flatter me, I didn't know you had a lot of admirers. I always thought that Minji would be the most popular one among the members.

Danielle: Oh really? So does that mean that you prefer Unnie over me?😤

Taehyung: Stop putting words into my mouth, you know what I mean. 😮‍💨

Danielle: I was just teasing.. besides, even if that is the case then I will just steal you away from her. 😉

Taehyung: (Sigh) You are too much for me Danielle Marsh.

Danielle: You know it baby! 😚💜💜💜

Taehyung: I gotta go, early day tomorrow. You should rest too. I know you still have rehearsals.

Danielle: Ok, goodnight baby! I love you! 😚🥰

Danielle waited for Taehyung's response but it didn't come. Turns out, he went to sleep after sending that message and was not expecting a reply back. Now he will have to wake up with a pouty face emoji from her girlfriend.
Morning came, Taehyung was alarmed to see a bunch of text from Dani, sulking because he forgot to say his daily I love you to her beloved girlfriend. She will have to wait as he is about to start their daily military activities first thing in the morning.

Fast forward to a week later, the couple finally got their day and was over the moon to finally get the time to be together. Taehyung freed his entire schedule to be with Dani to ensure that her happy meter is filled to the brim until their next date. He felt like he was neglecting his girlfriend even though she knew that it was hard to have a free day when serving the military. The couple decided to meet up at their usual spot at the HYBE building after the girls' rehearsals. They are extra careful the entire time they are at the building to avoid getting caught.
Newjeans was finally done with their rehearsal and after giving an excuse to their manager and with the backing from the members, their manager finally let Dani have her day off as long as she comes back later that evening. She was very excited to get to spend time with her boyfriend. After all, it's been over a month since they last saw each other. Wearing a cap, face mask and  thick framed glasses Dani headed to their meeting place.

Danielle: Manager-nim finally let me go, gotta give props to the girls for their stellar acting. 🤩 On my way to you.

Taehyung: Great, I am at our spot. Just come here directly, there are less people at this time.

The couple was finally reunited, they were eager to hold each other but had to hold themselves back as they are still inside the HYBE Building with a few people who might recognize them. Little did they know there was someone who is incredibly close to Taehyung who happens to be in the same area and immediately recognized him. How can he not when they've known each other for over a decade.
As Jin was about to greet his fellow member, he was shocked to see a woman speak to Taehyung and left together. Even Though there was no physical contact, Jin knew that the woman is special to Taehyung because of the way he was smiling widely upon seeing the girl. Jin wasn't sure who the girl was because her face was fully covered but he was absolutely sure that she is an Idol.

As soon as they got to his car, hugs and kisses on the cheek were shared between the two. They haven't shared their first kiss yet as Taehyung wanted Dani's first kiss to be with the one she might marry someday. Dani really wanted them to kiss but she was unsure how to bring it up to Taehyung. She knew he was the sentimental type and wants everything to be like in fairytales.

T: Ready to go?
D: Am I ever? Let's make the most of today! (Dani yelled with her usual cheerful aussie self which Taehyung loves so much)

The couple spent their entire day having delicious food while looking at amazing scenery. They went to their favorite coffee shop that plays jazz, went to an art museum, and finished the day by walking at the Han river where they spent most of their dates. Taehyung never fails to spoil his girl rotten which makes Dani fall harder even more.

D: Can you pinch me? I must be dreaming. How did I get so lucky? (Dani said clinging to his boyfriend's arm while resting her head on his shoulders. They were sitting by the bench while gazing at the river.)

T: I should be the one to say that

T: I should be the one to say that. You brought color to my life when it was all blue and grey.
D: Well, I have that effect on people. (Dani said teasingly)
T: You really do. (Taehyung then gave Dani a kiss on her head.)
D: How come you don't kiss me on the lips? (Dani said which completely caught Taehyung off guard, he almost threw Dani who was resting on his shoulders.)
T: I- I-, umm.. do you.. do you want me too? I just want to make sure you are always comfortable with me. I am much older than you That's why I don't want to put you in a position. And it hasn't been that long since we started dating.
D: Come on baby! Half a year is not that long for you? In my hometown, that would be the "moving in together" stage of the relationship. (Dani said with her pouty lips while looking up at him. Taehyung was in complete awe of her girlfriend's angelic features. He always believed that angels exist and are always looking out for him and he is pretty convinced that they will definitely look like Danielle.)

As Danielle says this, they were already looking at each other's eyes. And without a second thought, Taehyung moved forward slowly until he finally pressed his lips on Dani's.
As they broke the kiss, still staring at the other's eyes with a huge smile on their faces they found out how much they really loved one another. It was short but meaningful for both of them as they progressed their relationship a step further little by little. Unaware of what predicament they will be facing after their little outing.

Jin: Namjoon-ah, you would not believe what I just saw.

-End of Chapter 3-

A/N: This is my first fanfic and I gotta say I am loving this new found passion of mine. Let me know what you guys think.