Chapter 1

<<CHARACTER INTRODUCTION>>

I'm Rose Cind, my parents live abroad and only come back in an important celebration such as (Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve ) Well they come back to these two occasions. I'm currently studying at Midnight Academy but due to certain situations, I must switch schools. I was living with my grandmother in the old country but due to our land being acquired, grandma sought help from his childhood friend, and this is how my new life begins because I must marry the grandson of grandma's childhood friend...

I'm Hawk White, my mother loves to matchmake me to someone she has an eye on but she is very picky so I'm safe from girls chasing me, my father is the current CEO of Snow Hilation Company. As the only child, I am expected to take over my family business after college and I'm currently studying at Royal Academy ( It's a college school ). Grandpa made an arranged marriage for me which turned my black and white life into a colorful adventure...

Hey! I'm Travis Lahiffe, a childhood friend of Hawk, like him I'm also an heir, I'm the heir of MoonLight Company, my family also own the Royal Academy so this school is our family's property, my parents were rushing me to get married, they even said that after college I must marry someone but I don't blame them they love kids and I to love kids also...

My name is Shawn Lenoir, well like those two I'm also an heir, TechnoStar Company is the company name I will be inheriting. My parents were always saying to take my time in finding the one I will love and cherish forever and there's not much to explain but I'm more knowledgeable than my friends since my family owns a computer engineering company...

Hi!Hi! I'm Esquire Sancoeur, their last childhood friend, and also an heir of the NeonLight Company, just like them. I'm more childish and very playful amongst us since I'm the youngest of us four. Just in case you don't know I have an awesome but grouchy twin sister but I won't tell you guys her name yet. Anyways, watch out for some new characters, and what role they will play...