Chapter 6 - The Attack

You were currently by yourself in the hotel. Everyone else went out. Charlie and Vaggie went on a date, Angel was at the club with Cherri Bomb, Husk was...somewhere, and Lucifer, god only knows where in the hell he went. You were in your room scrolling through your phone, browsing a various of things you see. As you scrolled, you started to hear what sounded like banging coming from one of the rooms. You sat up confused as you heard the bangs. You got up and walked out of your room, grabbing your katana (Yes, you have a katana) to search for the noise. It was coming from a room you never been in before. It had no door number or labeling on it. You opened the door and slowly walked inside. As you opened the door, the banging stopped. Your tail sticks straight up, sensing the danger within the room. The room was dark and the only light showing was the dim red light in the corner, giving the room and eerie feeling. You started to hear shuffling within the room with you. You looked around quickly but see no one. Then, you heard the shuffling in front of you. You looked in front of you and see no one again. You look around the room as the shuffling continues to grow louder with each passing second.

You gripped your katana, ready for whatever is to come at you. Suddenly, the shuffling stops and you sense someone directly behind you. You turned around and see a shadowy figure with glowing red eyes, grinning at you. You widened your eyes and swung your katana. Just before the katana can land a hit, the figure disappears and reappears behind you, grabbing you by the neck and slamming you up against the wall. You dropped your katana in the process and looked at the figure. The shadowy figure was still grinning and looking at you deep in the eyes. You suddenly raised your legs up and kicked the figure in the face. The figure screeched, holding its face. You grabbed your katana quickly and the figure regained its composure. The figure lunged at you; its claws ready to slice your legs. You jumped up and dodged the figure's attack. The figure lunged at you again, successfully slicing you in the chest. "AGH!" You screamed feeling the figure's claws rip through your flesh. It created three large gashes that's began to bleed immediately. The figure grins as it successfully landed a hit on you. You feel adrenaline run through you as you grip your katana in your hand. Blood stains your shirt, but you don't care. The only thing you're focused on is getting rid of whoever this intruder is. The figure runs at you at lightning-fast speed. You breathe heavily from the amount of blood loss. You just barely managed to jump out the way before the figure landed its attack. You swing your katana, slicing the figure in the stomach. The figure screeched, holding its now injured stomach.

The figure glared at you with its red eyes. You glared back, the pain in your chest present, but you're still not backing down until this thing is defeated. The figure lunged at you again. You jump out the way again and swing your katana once more. Your katana catches the figure in the neck. The figure screeches again, falling to the ground in pain, holding its neck. You walked up and stood in front of the figure. The figured looked up at you with pain in its eyes. You raised your katana and sliced the figure in the neck again, cutting its head completely off. The shadowy figure's body fell to the ground, before disappearing in a cloud of black smoke. You pant as the adrenaline leaves your body. The pain in your chest is now unbearable as the 3 large gashes bleed out. You collapsed to the ground from the amount of blood you have lost. You dropped your katana. "Y/N? Oh my god, Y/N!" You looked up seeing Lucifer running towards you. Before you could say or do anything, you fell to the floor and lost consciousness. Everything went black... 

Lucifer's P.O.V

I came back to the hotel after my walk when I heard noises upstairs. I went upstairs to investigate the noises. As I got closer, I could hear what sounded like Y/N fighting someone or something. I peek into a room that was dark and had an eerie red glow. Y/N was in there fighting a shadowy figure with her katana. Her white shirt was covered in blood. I widened my eyes. That figure injured her badly. I watched as she fought off whatever that shadow figure was. The figure runs at her at lightning-fast speed. She just manages to dodge the figure's attack. She swung her katana, slicing the figure in the stomach. The figure screeches in pain, clutching its stomach. The figure glared at her as she glared back at it. The figure lunges again, but she jumps out the way and swings her katana and sliced the figures neck. The figure screeched again holding its now injured neck. Part of me feels like I should jump in and save Y/N from this figure, but my feet were stuck to the ground like glue. The figure collapsed to the ground holding its neck in pain. Y/N approached the figure and raised her katana and sliced the figure in the neck again, cutting its head off. The figure disappears into a cloud of black smoke and Y/N breathes heavily as she collapses to the ground. "Y/N?" Oh my god, Y/N!" I shouted, running towards her. She looked up seeing me run towards her before she fell to the floor and lost consciousness.