Chapter 3 - Game Night

You were sitting in your room, playing video games when you heard Charlie yell out of nowhere "GAME NIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!" You peeked your head out your room to see what was happening. "What's going on?" You asked. "Charlie wants to do game night so we can all learn to get along and have fun." Angel says as he walked by. "Makes sense I guess." You mumbled and closed your bedroom door and walked downstairs. You saw everyone in the downstairs lobby, sitting down on the couches. All the seat were taken up, except there was a seat next to Lucifer on the couch. 'Of course I got to sit next to him...' You thought. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Lucifer. "Alright, what are we playing?" Angel asks. "We're going to play..." Charlie pauses. "TRUTH OR DARE!" She finishes, screaming with excitement. Everyone was silent. "Guys, come on, don't sound too excited." Charlie said sarcastically. "Who's going first?" Vaggie asked. "You know what, fuck it, I'll go." Angel said. He looked at all of us before smiling devilishly. "Alastor, truth or dare?" Angel asked. "Truth." Alastor replied. "DAMN IT! Fine, uh, what's the worst thing you ever done?" Angel asked. "Did you happen to see what I did to those guys that were after Mimzy?" Alastor asked. "Oh right..." Angel mumbled. "Charlie my dear, truth or dare?" Alastor asked. "I'll pick dare." Charlie said. "Go and slap your father for me." Alastor replied. "Excuse me?" Lucifer said confused. "Sorry dad, its a dare." Charlie said. "Do what you got to do, Charlie." Lucifer said. Charlie rears back and slaps Lucifer across the face. Lucifer falls off the couch and onto the floor and everyone starts laughing.

You widened your eyes, surprised by how much force she used to slap he own father. Lucifer slowly gets up and sits back down on the couch next to you, dusting off his suit. "Okay uh, Y/N truth or dare?" Charlie asked. "Give me a dare." You said smiling. Charlie thinks for a moment, not knowing what dare to give you. "I got one." Angel said. "Sure Angel, go ahead." Charlie replied. "Give Lucifer a lap dance." Angel said smirking. "A WHAT?!" You almost yelled, blushing. "You heard me, lap dance." Angel said again with the same smirk on his face still. "I can't do that!" You shouted. "Why not? He's clearly into you." Angel said, now snickering. You looked at Lucifer and he was blushing at Angel's suggested dare. "Y/N don't worry, you don't have to...um do that." Charlie said. "Angel, I thought I said no dirty dares." Charlie said sighing and pinching the bridge of her nose. "That wasn't dirty!" Angel said. "Yes it was." You mumbled. "Y/N how about this, slap Angel." Vaggie said. Now it was your turn to smirk.

"With pleasure." You stood up and walked over to Angel. Angel gulped ready for what was about to happen. You reared back and slapped Angel across the face. Angel sighs. "You're lucky guys don't slap girls." Angel mumbled. "Bitch, don't act like I won't fight you if you even try to slap me." You said. Alastor chuckled and Lucifer was holding back a snicker. After a while of playing, you grew tired and fell asleep on the couch. Everyone else was talking. Lucifer looked at you and noticed you were asleep. He smiled and tapped Charlie, pointing over to you. Charlie nodded and she told the others to quiet down and pointed at your sleeping form. The others nodded and just decided to head to their rooms for the night. Lucifer took a blanket and covered you up. Afterwards, he headed to his room and left you to sleep.

Lucifer's P.O.V

I sat in my room on my bed. There's something about that girl. What is she doing to me? I can't get her out of my head. I haven't felt this way about anyone since Lilith. I need to tell her, but its too soon. She barely knows me. I got an idea, maybe I could take her to that spot I found a while ago. I'll take her tomorrow night, for now I need to get some rest. I lay down in my bed and fall asleep.

Your P.O.V

You woke up at around 2AM. You were still laying on the couch in the hotel lobby. It was dark as fuck. Everyone else was gone, most likely asleep. You pulled off the blanket and went upstairs to your room. Once inside you room, you climbed into bed and went back to sleep.