Prologue

WARNING: THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN CURSING, VIOLENCE, BLOOD, SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ANY OF THESE TOPICS, PLEASE READ SOMETHING ELSE! THANK YOU!

(By the way, sorry if it sucks, this is my first Lucifer x Reader story ;-;)

You were walking down the street one day just heading to the store to get some groceries. You were listening to music on your phone as you walked to the store so you can avoid all the noise around you and people around you. However, no one really bothered you in the first place, which you were happy about. Anyways, you arrived at the store and you walked in to grab everything you needed. Once you were done, you went to the checkout and purchase everything. On your way back home, you noticed a child running into the street and car speeding right towards the child. The child's mother was freaking out and tried to run after her child, but the car was coming quickly and she wouldn't be able to save her child in time. You on the other hand, you had a soft spot for children. You were close enough to the child to save him. You dropped your groceries immediately and ran into the street. "LOOK OUT!" You shouted as you pushed the child out of the way. The child fell onto the grass and you look straight ahead, before you could react, the car smacked you head on, killing you instantly in the process. Everything went black...

(Sorry this prologue was pretty short, I didn't have a lot of ideas. The chapters will be longer. I PROMISE!)