Chapter 7 - Who are you?

Lucifer's P.O.V

I run downstairs with an unconscious Y/N in my arms. "Hey dad, what's going- whoa! What happened to Y/N?!" Charlie asked. "No time to explain, Charlie. She needs an ambulance right now!" I said. "Okay, okay, I'll call one!" Charlie pulled out her phone and called an ambulance. Charlie and I both sat and waited for the ambulance to arrive. After a few minutes passed, I could hear sirens in the distance. "I'll go out there and let them know where we're at." Charlie said and I nodded. About another 5 minutes passed and Charlie came in with the medics. "She's over here!" Charlie said walking over to us. The medics grabbed Y/N from my arms and started checking her vitals. "Her blood pressure is high and her heart rate is weak. She needs a blood transfusion stat!" One of the medics said. "On it!" Another medic said and stuck an IV in your arm. Charlie and I watched, feeling very concerned for Y/N. The medics put her on a stretcher and wheeled her into the ambulance. "Dad, maybe you should go with her." Charlie said. "Are you sure, Charlie?" I asked. "I know how much you like her. Go." Charlie said and smiled. I smiled back and hugged Charlie. "You're the best daughter a father could ask for." I pulled back from the hug and hopped into the back of the ambulance so I could keep an eye on Y/N. Suddenly, a monitor started beeping rapidly. The medic looked at the monitor and immediately started checking over Y/N. "Her stats are dropping! We need to seal these gashes fast!" The medic said. 

The medics wasted no time ripping open Y/N's shirt. I blush slightly and look away as the medics tend to her wounds. They stitched up her gashes and wrapped bandages around her chest. After a while we made it to the hospital and they brought Y/N to a room. The doctor walked in shortly after we got here. "Are you her husband?" The doctor asked. I blushed a bright red and shook my head. "Uh, no sir." I said. "Boyfriend?" The doctor questioned. I shook my head again. "She's....she's just a friend." I said, looking down. The doctor nodded and looked over Y/N after the medics were finished with her. "Her stats are back to normal, but for now she's in a coma." The nurse said. "Thank you nurse." The doctor said. The nurse nodded and left. "I'm sorry, but your friend is in a coma. There's no telling when she will wake up. All we can do is wait." The doctor said. I sighed and nodded. Then the doctor left leaving me alone in the room with an unconscious Y/N. I sat there waiting...all day and night waiting for Y/N to wake up, but she didn't.

~2 months later~

It has been two months since Y/N was attacked and put into a coma. Her wounds have healed, but there's still scars left over. I sat here, waiting for her to wake up every day. I sigh and Charlie places a hand on my shoulder. She was here to give me some support today. "She'll wake up soon, dad. I know she will." Charlie said. "Its been 2 months, Charlie. What if she never wakes up?" I asked. "Don't say that! I know she's fighting to get back. She just...hasn't found her way yet." Charlie said.

Your P.O.V

Where...where am I? Why is it so dark? You looked behind yourself seeing a tail. "Is this a...tail?" You grabbed it. It was soft to the touch. You went to scratch your head in confusion, but felt two small horns instead? "What are these?" You asked yourself touching your horns. What am I? Who am I?  "Y/N!" You heard. Who's Y/N? Is that my name? I don't know. You looked and saw a strange man with blonde hair and red eyes and he was wearing a white suit. Who is that? Before he could make it to you, a steel door closed, blocking him from getting to you. You were alone again. You didn't know what to do. Suddenly, a light shines in the distance. You look towards the light and something is telling you to go to it (No its not heaven! Don't be stupid) You start walking towards the light and as you do, you're brought back to reality.

________________________________________________________________________________

You slowly open your eyes, trying to adjust to the light. You sit up and rub your head. "Ugh..." You groan. Charlie and Lucifer's eyes both lit up as they heard you groan. "Dad, she's awake! I'll go get the doctors!" Charlie happily and left the room. "Y/N, you're okay!" Lucifer said. "Who's Y/N? Who are you?" You asked. You see Lucifer's smile falter. "Y/N, what do you mean? It's me, Lucifer." He said. Charlie comes back in. "I got the nurses and doctors!" Charlie said as she has nurses and a couple doctors following behind her. The nurses and doctors started checking you to make sure everything was good. "Something's not right." Lucifer said. "What do you mean?" Charlie asked. "She just asked who she was...and who I was." Lucifer said. "Memory loss is very common when it comes to being in a coma." The doctor said. "Is there any way to get her memory back?" Lucifer asked. "Well, the only thing you can do is just surround her with familiar things. Show her things that she enjoyed." The doctor said. "For now, since she's awake, we'll send her home."