Chapter 38: Jealous 2.0

NO ONE'S POV

"Okay kids, magpahinga muna kayo and just watch the adults while playing, okay?" The host stated.

"The next game will be Trip to Jerusalem. We will need 10 players for this game!"

Natawa naman ang karamihan nang biglang tumakbo sa gitna si Jhoanna, Colet, at Gwen, hila-hila ang mga nobya nilang nakasimangot.

"Kulang pa ng apat, anyone?" the host asked.

"Miks! Tara!" Jhoanna called out to Mikha, who was busy taking photos.

Mikha shook her head and pointed at the camera, jhoanna didn't push her further.

"Sila Maki, hilahin n'yo na." Maloi stated.

"Saktong 10 tayo, ayaw sumali ni Mikha." Stacey added, walking over to Aiah, Gelo, Maki, and Jasmine to pull them into the game.

"Oh, the heirs want to play. Let's go, guys, para makasimula na." the host declared, leaving the four with no choice but to join in.

Nine chairs were placed at the center for the 10 players.

They were going to dance around them and rush to sit down when the music stopped.

"Are you ready, guys?" the host asked.

"YES!" the gang said in unison.

The music started playing, which was "Teach Me How to Dougie."

"Dance, guys!" the host said.

Todo sayaw naman si Jhoanna.

Jhoanna danced enthusiastically. When the music stopped, she almost lost her seat to Jeremy, so she playfully shoved him, causing him to stumble onto the floor.

Tama 'yan, kiss the floor cause I'm your girlfriend's first kiss.

Umasim naman ang mukha ni Jeremy sa narinig, he wanted to snap back but held his tongue, aware of the crowd around them.

Tawang-tawa naman ang mga bata sa nakita.

"Nice one there, Miss Robles!" Gatong pa ng host.

"Kalma, guys, ako lang 'to." Jhoanna said cockily, na ikinatawa lalo ng nanonood.

The music started playing again.

"Tulak mo si Maki, Jho." Colet whispered to Jhoanna, na ikinangiti nito.

"Geh, basta sa'yo si Gelo." Jhoanna replied.

"Ugali n'yo talagang dalawa." saway ni Gwen dito.

Magkakasunod lang silang tatlo kaya pare-parehas nagbubulungan habang sumasayaw nang biglang tumigil ang music.

When the music stopped, Gwen was the one who pushed Maki, kaya tanggal na ito sa laro.

The game kept going until only Colet, Maloi, Stacey, Jhoanna, Jasmine, and Aiah were left.

Tawang-tawa talaga sila sa kalokohan ni Jhoanna.

There were only four chairs left kahit anim pa sila kaya even though Colet and Jhoanna wanted to enjoy the game and win it, hindi sila mapakali dahil parehas masama ang tingin sa kanila nina Maloi and Stacey.

"Pisting buhay 'to, pati sa paglalaro under." bulong ni Colet kay Jhoanna habang sumasayaw, ayaw niyang tignan si Maloi.

"Bakit?" Nginuso naman ni Colet si Jhoanna.

"Don't mind her, huwag mo kasing tignan. Ako nga hindi ko tinitignan si Stacey." Jhoanna replied.