Chapter 2: Mama

"Tell me,Yoona.Why did you want to transfer?Is there something wrong at SAHS?" Your dad said.

"Ahmmmmmmm..." You said.

"Let's not do this anymore.I'll let you transfer but in 1 condition" Your dad said.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"After 2 weeks"

Yoona just woke up in a regular day.She is going to transfer at another school.It is called MAHS or Munhwa Asian High School.Your glad your dad made you transfer and Wendy+Tiffany is not going in MAHS.Today is different from other days because your eyes doesn't hurt from crying every night when you were in SAHS.It's a sunday today,so you are going to MAHS tomorrow.

"Yoona,get up!" Your maid said.

"Yes" You said.

You just went to the mall to get new supplies at your school and played a bit.After that you just went home.
It's dinner time again.

"Yoona,come down." Miss Bianca said.
Miss Bianca is the main maid of the Yoon family.

"Yes!"

ATM.

"Yoona"-Dad
"Yes?"-You
"Good Luck!"-Dad
"Wow,that's a first!"-You
"Yeah,I just want to apologize for what I have done when you were younger"-Dad
"Ohh.Thanks dad,I Love You"-You
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The next day"

You woke up and did your daily routine and you were on your way to school.

Oh My G!

This is the first time you were tense.

"Were here Miss Yoona" Your driver said.

"Can you please let me drive later and don't say that you drove me to school to anybody." You said.

"Yes,Mam." The driver said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"New school,New life."

Your school is an Asian school.It was designed to be the best school because of its high standards.your campus has a volleyball,basketball,badminton,tennis and a track and field oval.MAHS is also unbeaten in sports.
You went to the office to get your schedule and I.D.
Your already going to your classroom and you are really haggard because of the room has.

5

4

3

2

1

BAM!!!!!!!

It was Tiffany and Wendy who was expelled in SAHS because you spilled to your dad at dinner even though you were a bit scared.All of them are staring at you.They were glaring at you as you entered at the classroom as you went to your occasional or proper seat and got really nervous because it's already ruined at you first day.You became really mad and made your face turn down at your table.
OH MY GOSH!!!!!
NICE!!
It's already hell day,everyday again.
Your new teacher arrived.
She is Miss Kim Jae Min,but something is strange because 10 seats are vacant yet.

Then at the same time 10 boys went running to the door of your room.
You didn't care because it was like hell for you so what is it even if your gonna meet new people.Its like nothing has change.

Then something caught your precious eyes.It was 10 boys that your familiar with?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who are the 10 boys that Yoona was familiar with?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's POV
Thank you for all the people who reads my story.Just comment,like,and ask if you are curious about something.Please spread the news about my story.If many people reads this,I will make sure to make the chapters and make it more exciting and fun.Just don't read this if you don't like it and please don't bash me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember that please don't copy my story and if we have the same story it's just coincidence because I write this as well when I was thinking about it and remembers my past memories of EXO
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also shoutout to Elyssa Magno.Bro nag update na ako.This girl is my classmate who always asked me to update my chapters.
Thanks Elyssa for making me confident to update again.