Characters Info:

You:Yoon Yoona-You are a girl who is good mostly at everything,but you get distracted by your new friends at your school.
Chanyeol:Park Jung Min-A boy who is kind hearted and also clever at things like you.You mostly have no difference at all.The boy who looks like yoda because of his ears.
Baekhyun:Kim Yi Ahn-A dope who is cute always.he would always annoy you at your school.The jester of the group.
Sehun:Oh Young-The aegyo king of the group.Has the longest __________?
(Comment your answer)
Chen:Kim Seo Jun-The singer,whose notes come from his cheeks,and looks like a camel dinosaur.
Kai:Kim Taehyun-The dancer who makes girls faint because of his dance moves,but Yoona doesn't.The most darkest in their group.
Suho:Song Jin Hyun-The cold and picky boy of the group who makes people really angry at him,but see what Yoona does.
Xiumin:Kim Minseok-The Baozi of the group.The one who doesn't have double eyelids.Just a bit cold,not like SUHO.
Tao:Kim Min Tao-The martial artist who is afraid of bugs.The boy who looks like Namek.
D.O.:Do Min Sung-The punisher,he doesn't like being make fun of others and mostly the BEAGLE LINE?
(Wait for others chapters to see)
Lay:Wang Zhi-The transfer student from China.He has difficulties in speaking Korean,but it's good because your there who got his back.
Cielo,Gwen,and Ellysa:Becky Cielo(American),Bae Min Joo,Yoon Hyeri-Your 3 BFF's who make you look really comfortable and who always got your back.
Tiffany and Wendy:The two villains who will destroy or already destroyed your life?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will repeat if we have any similarities.I didn't copy of any of other people's stuff.This is my own story
THANKS!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ