SC:Love Nonagon

A/N:Hey guys! Happy 300+ reads! I know that it's not that big but I will try my best! So that's why I did a Special Chapter for my lovely readers! Also my Birthday is coming up!(Just Saying)

----------------- -------  ----    --------
I just watched the drama called "The Queen's Classroom".It was so beautiful that my pillow is now drenched with tears coming from my eyes.My parents can't see me like this.Oh wait........ I mean,my DAD can't see me like this.So I slept because it's already 11 pm and I have classes to go to tommorrow.

So in my sleep...............
"I say E-X you say O!! EX -O!!!EX-O!"

"Wah!Chanyeol SARANGHAE!!!!!!!" You shouted.
"Dado,Saranghae"(Me too,I Love You)

Did he just say that!!!!!! OH MY GOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!!!
I'm like the happiest girl in the world.

Then next day.I was walking at the busy streets of Seoul when I bumped into someone.But he's smaller than me I think.
"Ah,I'm sorry,let me help you" He said.
"Me too,I'm sorry,Thank You."

As you got up from being pushed down.You saw his face and it was.......

"Yo-your C-ch-ch-ch-CHEN!!!!!"
"Shhhh!!!!"
"Wow!I didn't even,OH MY GOD!!Will see one EXO member!"
"Now that you know who I am,I need to take you for awhile"
"Wait No!,I can't,I have to go somewhere!"
"It's your fault for recognizing me."
"Wait,are you KIDNAPPING me!!"
"Hell no!"

He then pulled you inside his car.Wow!He's really rich.(PORSCHE lang nemen car niya.)

Then you arrived at a big house.He push you out of the car.Then he knocked at the door.

"I really hate this guy from now on,I wish I didn't even know him from the start" You thought to yourself.

Then the door opened and...........
This just made my day a whole lot WORSE!!!
It's..........

"Hey bro,Who is this beautiful girl with you?"
"Yah,KAI,I'm a bit in trouble because she recognized me and maybe this will be a big news if the paparazzi knew that I was going there."
"Hey the one your talking is in here"

You interrupted by raising your hand at both of them.

"Yah,don't open the door too much,someone might see yo-woah,hey beautiful." D.O. said

Then another one again appeared.
"Yah,hyung what's going on there?I'm hungry,Wahhhhhh Domo Yeppeoda" (So Beautiful) Sehun said.

"Guys can't we come in?"
"You,No!! Her,YES!!" The boys said in unison.
"Wae!!" Chen said.
"You have some explanation to do hyung." The boys said and they pulled you into the house except Chenderella.

"So what's your name?" said Sehun.
"I'm Yoona"
"So Nyeo Shi Dae,Yoona?"
"Ani,Yoon Yoona-mida"
"Ah!But your more beautiful than anyone to me."
"Yah,Sehun,Come back to your senses." Said Kai.
"Wae,I think I'm stuck in dreamland with the most beautiful fairy beside me."

My face just turned into beet red because of what he said.Then all of the members gathered beside me except Chen who is still banging the door.I told the other members why,and they just comforted me for a bit.But as you see in your peripheral vision is that all of them are looking at your face.They seemed a little bit cute cause they're blushing.

"Yah,you the one I saw at the concert right?" Said Baekhyun.

"Oh God,Save me!" You thought.

"Ah,Aniyo,I'm asleep because you know I need to go to school."

"Liar,It's you!" Said Xiumin.

"Shemay,naman eh,pano nila nalaman at bakit alam nilang lahat kahit na si Channie lang naman sinabihan ko nun." I thought.