Chapter 14:My Answer

Penelope's POV

Hyeri helped me enroll in just one day in SAHS. Good thing the staff still know me.I started to plan my revenge with Hyeri.She called all of their friends.Yoona didn't know that I'm the mastermind of everything that has been happening to her and Chanyeol.

I went to Japan when we were in 5th grade.I was the payment of my dad to his business partner.The son of my dad's business partner was the one I need to marry.Until I saw EXO and the boys were part of it.

I'm glad they continued to achieve their dreams.But something bothered me.It was when I remembered dumping him at the rooftop of the school.Exactly 4:19 P.M.

My dad allowed me to go back to Korea to make everything right.But here I am making everything turn around.

We were just regular 4th grade students back then.I went to Japan on 5th grade and never got the chance to say a proper goodbye.EXO debuted when we were in 6th grade.I came back now,1st year of high school.

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

I saw her walking inside the classroom.I remembered all the bittersweet memories I had with her.Anger controlled me as I clenched my fist into balls.She's not angelic.Her short skirt makes me look at her in disgust.She's not the Penelope I used to know.The grip of my hand started to get stronger,but something stopped me.It was Yoona.

~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

"Yah,Hyeri,exchange seats with me.Please?" I started to make my aegyo work it's magic.

"N-O,No.I don't want to.And why?" Wow,this girl is really tough.My undeniable aegyo that my fans would die just to look for is just ignored by her?!

"I want to seat with Yoona." I started to really beg like a beggar begging for food on the street.

"Why?!!?" "I want to protect her!" "Wait,what?!" "Uhmmm....I-I wa-want to protect her." I stuttered as she began to smirk like a mad woman.

"Yah,are you dating Yoona by any chance?" She muttered the words thta made me get rosy cheeks.

"Aha! As I thought,both of you are together,right!" I suddenly freaked out when Yoona went by my side."So what if were together.Got a problem?"
This girl is so feisty as always.

"Hehehhe,Chanyeol-ah,you can take my seat for now.But in one condition." She smirked like an evil kid whom made her brother cry.

"What is it?" I asked but she nust threw out a smile at me and whispered.

"Get back with Penelope......."

I suddenly got frightened by her.Why??

Sehun's P.O.V

I don't know what I'm feeling right now.Ever since I saw You.Your different,but no one can fool me.Yoona,who are you?

Penelope's P.O.V.

Finally,the girl who stealed Chanyeol from me.As I walked through the sliding door.I already kept my eyes on that b****.She's so annoying.Trying to calm my boyfriend by holding his hand.So irritating!!!!

Chanyeol's P.O.V.

The teacher called for that Oh-So called Penelope.Wow,she even has that aura of hers.She was told to sit beside Hyeri.Which is exactly behind Yoona.90Degrees.She was facing Yoona's back.Shocker!! This day is gonna be annoying!!!

Yoona's P.O.V.

Thoughts overflowed my mind as I started to get nervous.She's Just behind me for pete's sake.Sooner or later lunch already arrived.....

Lunch....
Chanyeol's P.O.V.

It's already lunch.I saw Yoon spacing out while the teacher was discussing.She seemed a bit worried.I wanted to cheer her up for the meantime.

"Class,don't forget to do your assignment and pass it to your class president,Mr.Kim Junmyeon." The teacher muttered which means it lunch.

"So Yoona,what do you wanna eat?" I asked while she was packing her things in her bag. "I'm full,you can go with the guys.I'm just going to the library." She stated. "What's keeping you down? Is there something worrying you?" I asked in curiosity. "Nothing,I ju-" She got cutted by Penelope in a sudden.

"Long time,no see Channie.Didn't you miss me? Let's go to the cafeteria and treat me lunch,arraseo?"

"I'm so-" I was then cutted by Yoona."I'll go then.Have fun!" She said to both of is playfully.

She then left me with Penelope.

"So what do you want? Huh?" I asked in a beastmode. "Feisty,as always.Huh" She put her arms in my neck,but I put her hand down in a second. "What was that for?"

"So what! Do I look like I care for you? Huh! Don't even lay your hand on Yoona or else you wouldn't even know what will happen to you.Arraseo!?" I suddenly pushed her so she fell down in a sudden and let her teary eye face me. "So-sorry Chanyeol." "Sorry?Huh! Do you think I would fall for that? No way! Get the hell out of here if your just trying to get me again!" I left to find Yoona and say sorry.

Baekhyun's P.O.V

I remembered that I left my card at my table.How forgetfull of me.Hehehe. I wemt to get my card,but I saw Chanyeol and Penelope talking to each other loudly.I saw Chanyeol push Penelope and went out so I hid myself in a space between the corridor.

Penelope went out,but I saw something was in her hands.Something that didn't belong to her.Something that I've seen before.I tried to peek for what's in her hands and I saw...

The teddy bear that I gave Yoona when she went out with all of us.

I went to Yoona in the library because I heard them talking awhile ago.I saw her peacefully in the rooftop I stead of the library.The rooftop is where Yoona would go if she's bored or just lazy.I put my hand in her shoulder but she suddenly held it and cried.

"Am I not that good enough!?" she screamed as I went beside her and looked at her in the eyes. "Is she the first?" she looked at me teary-eyed.I can't say that she is because Yoona might do something to herself."Answer me!" I hugged her tightly,but she was trying to get out of my grip.Luckily,I'm stronger than her. "It's fine.." No,nothing's fine.

"Why?Why does it has to be her?"
"Because she's not perfect as you are." I smiled at her and cupped her face. "But first love last right?" "No,it will just be remembered." "How?"

"Because she didn't love him,but Chanyeol loved her fully.." I told the truth,but sudden words came out of my mind.

"But I love you as much as I haf loved anyone else.Your different....
The answer is you,My answer is you,Only you....."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note!!!

Hey guys,long time,no see.Sorry for being inactive.I'm really busy and the news of EXOLUXIONINMANILA blew me.Who's gonna go? kita-kits! Meet up with me if you want to.I really need a companion to go with me so....Yeah.Congrats to EXO with Lightsaber.I'm supposed to publish this the day the video got out,but I'm too lazy.So thanks for 675 reads and I'm gonna post a special chapter soon.Love yah!!

Lovelots!

-Leishaexo