Chapter 21:Really,I Didn't Know

I will make this chapter fast paced.I'm sorry but I want to finish the story so expect it to be just 25 chapters or not even closer.

-Leishaexo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third Person's P.O.V.

"She's gonna be my girlfriend"

Chanyeol's words strucked into Yoona and Baekhyun's minds.

"What are you saying?" Yoona released her hand from Chanyeol's grip. "She's never again gonna be yours Chanyeol"

"Why?" Chanyeol took Yoona's hand again.

"Ehem.Ehem.All 3rd year students are called to the auditorium.Now!"

The principal called and now they are called.

"Come on" Chanyeol pulled Yoona to her side while Baekhyun angrily followed them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Auditorium~~~~~~~~~~~

"All of you are called because of a special announcement" The students sighed in annoyance while some of them started to chit-chat.

"In the request of one board member,12 couples will be crowned Le-queen and Le-king.But one couple will only be the...........Ultimate king and queen!"

"So now you're challenge is to make a girl or boy fall in love with you.Make her or him say 'I Will'. By that time the deal is done if one falls." The principal pointed at all of them.

"You are now dissmissed" The students rushed out of the auditorium and then filled the hallway with chattering.

Many students got the hang of it but mostly of them just got busted.

"So much idiots" Yoona whispered but Hyeri heard her.

"What about those idiots? Just let them be." They both walked down the hallway until they reach the classroom. "Nothing...They're just fooling themselves" Yoona chuckled until the boys enetered the classroom.

Yoona was sitting beside Chanyeol as they always should be.She wanted to get out of it,but the teacher made her sit there.

Yep,their teacher never left.It's still Miss Kim Jae Min.

Yoona's P.O.V.

"Can't you be my girlfriend?" Chanyeol's been asking me that all week.

It's been a week and it was announced that the girlfriend thingy was done to help boys and girls get their dates for prom.

We are now in the rooftop.

The rooftop was the witness to all that happened.

Penelope breaking up with Chanyeol.

The fight for Yoona's hand.

Penelope coming back and being dissed by the boys.

Baekhyun with Yoona.

Chanyeol and Yoona breaking up.

And now history is about to begin again.

"I don't want to be ever and never your girlfriend" I said to him straight before he ruins my day.

I was about to go back but he held my hand and pulled me back.

"But if you can't be.How?" He told me and I smirked upon thinking of what to tell.

"That's what I don't want to say.That is the thing that I will let you find out"

His grip loosened so I thought that I was freed.