Chapter 7:Don't Go

AUTHOR's Note
I guess only some people doesn't really read this part of the story,but I really want to know the silent readers out there who are reading my story.Please read,comment,vote and keep smiling!(Sat-sat ng sat-sat si ate.) Hahaha!
IMPORTANT-Watch out for new characters and please don't bash me on not putting the other member,like what I said just keep reading and you'll see.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The boys POV
"Yah,Jung Min,Your ONLY MINE! Arraseo?" Yi Ahn whined.
"WHAT ARE YOU? Gay?" Jung Min replied.
"Of course not!" Yi ahn told him.

"She's cute and blunt." Minseok mumbled.
"Minseok's right." Rayn agreed.
"Yah! Are you listening?" Minseok told him.

"Hmmm,Actually since Jung Min and "the girl" arrived." Rayn replied.
"Yah,Rayn where have you been all the time." Young whined.
"We were like not sleeping for a whole week because of you." Seo jun mumbled.
"Sorry,I just messed up for a while,but what's important is that I'm back.Right?" Rayn apologized.

All of the boys looked at him with straight faces.

"I Miss You,Baozi." Rayn said.

(I already told a hint about whom Rayn is.)

"Whatever!" said Jung Man.
"Yah,Jung Man,The Cold Guy is back." said the "Always antsy,Seo Jun.
"Oh,your here already?" said Min Tao playfully.
"Of course,you think I'm a ghost?"
said Jung Man.
"Yah,I think you GF had also reunited with her friends." said WHANG ZHI.
"Oh,I think this is going to be a big Clash of Clans." said TAEHYUN.
"Yah,your not in game world Taehyun!" said Min Sung.
"Aratta,Arraseo!" said Taehyung back to Min Sung.

Narrator:
Jung Min turned around to find you enjoying yourself with your friends.Yoona look really happy.Ever since that day,Jung Min never came to school without a daily dose of your smile.It was like heaven for him seeing Yoona happy.The 2 of them just met this morning.WHY?WHY?Why does it feel that they are really close and attached to each other ever since that day.

Meanwhile........ The Girls.
"Just study!" I said to them.
"I think it's the time of the month." Min Joo said.
"Of course not!" you said.
"Then why are you so angry?" said Hyeri.
"Who wouldn't be?!" You said.
"Fine!" Cielo said making us all stop the commotion.
"The "Baozi" said tje teacher's coming." Cielo said.
"Who's that "baozi",Is he your first love?" Joy said.
"Of course not." said Cielo with an annoyed look on all of us.
"I think something's fishy?" I said.
"Yah,I think you forgot me already? I'm so disappointed at all of you" A girl said.
"Sunji-yah!" I went to her and embraced her really tight.
"I thought you didn't miss me?" SUNJI said.
"Who says?" We said in unison.
"It was because of the noise I'm hearing outside,I thought you don't need me anymore." Sunji said.
"Aigoo,the little princess is here again."
"It's just that all of you are so noisy that I can hear you from outside the room." Sunji said.
"Wala silang pakielam!" I said.
"PABEBE-much?" They all said.
"I thought it wasn't that popular,bit well I think "The PABEBE GIRLS" really rocked the stage." I said.
"ROCK AND ROLL TO THE WORLD!!!" We said.

"I saw Jung Min staring at me.I tried so mich to avert his gaze,but WHY? WHY?Why do I think were already closed to each other.That's weird?We just met earlier.Oh well,I think I will just have fun with MAH GIRLS?" You thought.

The teacher came and she was a bit terrifying,she was like a disaster.(Oops,Am I too harsh? Sa mga kaklase ko dyan,wala akong sinasabi na pangalan ah.SA TAWANAN KASAMA LAHAT PAG KAPAHAMAKAN MAG ISA!ROCK AND ROLL TO THE WORLD!!!!!)

"Hi I'm Song Jihyo and I'll be your teacher for the next 10 months of your 1st year." she said.

"So let's start with you?" she said in a scary mood.

Ms.Jihyo puts her palm at the desk of KIM YI AHN,THE RECTANGUALR SMILE.

"Oh god,help me!" We all heard what Yi Ahn and the whole class laughed at him.

--------------------------------------------------------
I hate introductions,Do you?
Hahaa,Please do my drill
-Read,Vote,Comment,and of course SMILE!!