Chapter 10:Love,Love,Love

Third Person's P.O.V.

It's been a month since Yoona and Jung Min (A.K.A CHANYEOL!) went out to go to Myeongdong.They had some fun,but something bothers Yoona.

Yoona's P.O.V.

"Here I am,just doing my additional assignment.Why does it feel so empty?" I said to myself again as I am beginning to become a crazy person.

"Why wouldn't you feel empty if there are no person here in the classroom?Nababaliw nanaman si Ms.Yoon Yoona!" Sabi ni Hyeri sa akin.

So that explains it,that were in a classroom,and I'm the first one to arrive this day.Of course,Hyeri would always come first since we were in 3rd grade.I guess I got to beat her once in my life.

~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~
Last Night.........

I went to sleep a little early,since I was really tired from studying allday,but it's like a routine for me to study,because I'm an honor student since my preschool days.But this day feels a little bit bad for me.My heart is telling me to do something,because it seems to be like I'm breaking someone's heart.But I ignored it so I went to bed.

At Dawn........

I suddenly woke up at 3:00 in the morning because my heart is aching.I didn't know what to do or maybe it's just something from what I ate yesterday.So I didn't sleep anymore and just went to study a bit.Cause I can't really sleep after I woke up already.I opened my bag and scattered my things until something fell.It was a note.I opened it and saw......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yah!Come out for a bit.I'm at the rooftop.Come at 5:30 in the morning tomorrow.Come or else you'll DIE!!

-From Mr.Virus.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So it's him....Well,maybe I should go and find out what he wants.He's lucky I woke up at this moment." I thought as my smile turned into a smirk.

I looked at the clock and saw that it's already 5 in the morning.And it's just time to get ready.I did my routine every morning and wore a little bit of makeup.And my OOTD for today and for meeting him was just a simple yellow "Happiness" shirt,ripped pants and a limited denim with holes converse.(Sa mga Classmates ko diyan,nakita niyo na yan.)And my charm bracelet plus an Anadigi mint colored Baby-G.

I forgot that I can't go out.Ever dince I was a kid.My dad always forbids me to go out when I want to hangout withy friends.He would just say that it's not easy for girls like me to go out.
So for this time,I thought it would also come handy for me to be a bad girl once in my life.So I sneaked out,and went straight to the school.At first,I was scared because there are only streetlights,But I told myself to become strong because this was my own decision and I can't back out now.

I arrived at the school and luckily the guard who was also my friend was there.I asked him if I could enter already and luckily again,He said YES.
I entered the school and looke at my watch.And it's already 5:28 A.M. So I made my way to the rooftop as fast as I could.When I was about to enter.I hesitated cause what if he's just a stalker and he's trying to fool me.But I'm already here,so I slowly opened the door and saw...........

NO..... ONE........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mr.Virus's P.O.V.

"I wish she would come.I've been waiting for this day since last month.I want to surprise her.I hope she remembers......" I became worried thinking because of what I thought just now.

I heard footsteps walking behind me.I turned around and closey eyes for a bit,because of my nervousness.But when I turned,I didn't saw Her.I saw Them........