interview

"hi guys im violet im 24 and im from new zealand!" she smiles at the camera and flips her hair

"im a physical therapist in the states and ive lived there since college." she smiles again. "i have three brothers, all older than me which is great." she sends a look to the camera, "i have a pet dog named bagel, he's staying with my mum right now." she holds a hand to her heart. "i miss that dog so much."

"my favorite thing to do is go get food with my friends and like go on drives at night." she holds her hands up in a praying gesture, "oh my gosh pleas send me a man who will go on hour long drives with me and sing pitbul and bruno mars." she laughs.

"in my time here i'm definitely looking for love, i'm going into this with my eye on a couple boys and i'm not afraid to step on some toes, unless they're leah's cause that girl has some fire to her." violet cringes.

"i'm looking for a guy who can make me laugh and balance me out since i'm very all over the place and hyper a lot. i can never sit still." she says and blows a kiss to the camera. "i need someone mature and wise too because i don't really put up with much shit to be honest. a guy who can own up to his actions and know when he's wrong is just-" she makes a motion with her hand, "chefs kiss."

"okay that's all from me bye!"

hi people! miguel is one of my favs in the villa and this has been requested a lot :))))