7

when the bombshells finish introducing themselves to the twisted islanders they break off into pairs. kenny taking leah first, nigel taking serena, cassidy taking kendall and carter taking jana. violet shrugged her shoulders and went to go sit down with rob and miguel, the three of them being left alone.

she sighs loudly as she sits down next to miguel and he looks at her.

"whats got you so distraught?"

"oh just that none of the bombshells want me." she fake cried and then laughed right after.

"girl shut up." miguel says and grabs her by the waist to pull her closer to him.

"i want you vi." rob winked at her jokingly and she gets up from where shes sitting with miguel.

"oh robby come here!" she walks over and kisses him on the cheek several times before miguel grabs her waist and pulls her to sit on his lap.

"thats enough out of you. i think you need to go to sleep." he says into her neck and she laughs with a nod, leaning the back of her head onto his shoulder.

"sorry to interrupt, but do you mind if i grab violet from you?" carter asks and miguel squeezes violets hips before she gets up to walk off with the new boy.

the red-head walks off with the new bombshell and they go sit on the swing. they talk for a while, carter complimenting her a lot.

violet beach hut:
"theres no denying that carter is a very attractive boy, but his personality just doesn't do it for me. he never asked about me, like i had to ask all the questions and even then he never asked them back. which is perfectly fine cause it shows me how he is, and thats not something im really looking for. personally." she says.

after a while kenny walks up to the two and pulls violet.

"hello." she says with a smile as the two walk to the blue and white striped beds.

"hi. how are you tonight?" he asks and she laughs.

"i feel like i should be asking you that." she replies and he laughs.

miguel beach hut:
"they were doing a lot of laughing. i didn't like it, i don't like when they want to talk to her." he shrugs.

eventually the islanders that were on the terrace were texted that they could go down to the fire pit. violet had made her way back to sit with miguel by that time, having talked to kenny for a little bit.

violet and miguel were next to each other at the fire pit when everyone else came to join them, violet sitting a little close to miguel because she was getting chilly.

aaron started the conversation between the new people and the other islanders, asking them who they were attracted to and what they were looking for in a partner. violet was nodding off while they were talking, her head almost falling onto miguels shoulder.

shes snapped out of it when miguel begins to rub her thigh, noticing her goosebumps and wanting to warm her up.

the girls walked over to the yellow couches and sat down.

"raise your hand if you were shocked by kendalls reaction." nicole says and none of the girls raised their hands.

"not shocked" jana replies and violet nods from her place on janas shoulder.

"yeah, me neither." she said and the other girls agreed.

"cause you're like openly exploring right now." serena says while nicole gets up to move and sit next to the three girls.