1

violet is bouncing on her feet, ready to get into the villa and kiss some boys

"im kind of nervous." she says to the boy next to her, who was going to be walking in with her. 

"me too man, but im excited that we get to kiss all of them like the first time we meet them." he replied and she laughed. 

"alright violet you're good to go now! just stop jana from going and go instead." cassie takes a deep breath and miguel gives her a pat on the back. 

"you're gorgeous, you got this!" he yelled to her and she laughed. she walked into the villa and made her way over to the garden where all the boys were lined up with blindfolds and noise cancelling headphones on. 

"hi girls, im sorry to crash the party but i think i can take it from here." she said in her accent with a smile and she walked over to kendall first. 

the girls all look at her with shocked looks. 

"fuck shes gorgeous." serena says and all the girls nod in response. 

she makes her way to hakeem and she smiles before she kisses him, he grabs her waist tightly and she slips her tongue into his mouth and ends the kiss with small peck to his lips again. 

"who the fuck is that?" he asks after they finish and she laughs. 

she gets to aaron and she kisses him hard, winding her hand through his hair and pulling him closer by the waist, he leans into her and she smiles and cups his cheeks in her hands, when they pull away he mutters a few incoherent words. 

kordell is next and she pulls him to her by his neck. 

"goddam!" he yells and all the girls laugh. the two kiss for a little but she pulls back. then its connor whos kiss is not too special and then its rob. 

she steps over the rope barrier to him and grabs his waist with her right hand and arm with the other. she wraps his arm around her and he smiles before she places her lips to his. they makeout for a bit before she pulls away and he laughs. 

the boys take off their headphones. 

"who the fuck was that?" they all ask. 

"that was not jana." connor responds and the boys all look confused. 

kendall rates violets kiss a 9 and she smiles, next up is hakeem who gives the girl a 10, commenting that she had very nice curves and the girls cheer for her. aaron gives her a 9 aswell and kordell gives her an 8. 

connor ends up giving her a 7, which is fair since she doesn't feel him like that and he could probably tell from the kiss. then rob gave her a 9. 

the boys take off their blindfolds and gasp when they see violet. 

"hey guys! im violet." they all look at each other in shock and with smiles on their face. they all introduce themselves to her and give her hugs. 

"so the best kisser is.... violet." nicole said and the boys all clapped for her, the girls not knowing how to react to the new girl coming in here and beating them in a kissing challenge. 

 it is now the girls' turn to be kissed. violet gets to be kissed as well which she is excited for, she didnt really want to watch the other girls have all the fun. 

her first kiss was nice, it was just the right amount of tongue and his hands wandered, which she was surprised because this is literally the first day the boys have met her. she ended up giving that kiss an 8, she figured it was connor based on the fact that leah and jana were fighting a bit. 

the next kiss was a little much, he was sucking on her lip, she felt like it was bruised by the end of it. she ended up giving it a 6, she knew it was kordell because of the way serena was talking about it and clapped for the girl when she described how good the kiss was. 

the next kiss was very good. it was just the right pace and his hands were in the right place. he smelled really good and it was just the right amount of everything. she ended up giving that kiss a 9. 

"he smelled really good and had some nice soft lips. so im gonna give him a 9." she says and kendall celebrates. 

the next kiss was very good as well. 

"that was a good kiss. just the right pace and he was shirtless i felt so that was a very big plus. i just feel like the shoulder kisses were not that necessary." the ginger laughs. "ill give it an 8." 

the next kiss was nice. it was slow and hot. 

"holy shit." violet said when they pulled away. the boys laughed. "that was hot bro i feel like i need a shower." she laughs, fanning herself, "im gonna have to give him a 9." she smiled and the boys high five rob. she eventually finds out that it was rob based on leah and andrea description and the debate between if it was aaron or rob. 

miguel walks in and steps in for aaron and the boys are astonished. 

"another one?" kendall yells and the boys laugh. 

the next kiss was just amazing. the boy was really tall and muscular and violet couldn't keep her hands to herself.  she could tell that he knew what he was doing, he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back to get more access to her mouth and she almost let out a moan. 

"that kiss was definitely a 10 for me." violet laughed, "that was definitely a manly man." she smiled, knowing who it was. 

the girls take off their blindfolds and violet smiles at the boy. 

"hey ladies, im miguel."