4

Its the next morning and violet wakes up to the bright lights in the room.

"oh my fucking god." she whispers, her eyes and head hurting from the bright lights. she feels something hit her head and she looks to see large sunglasses next to her on the bed. she looks around the room to find who threw them and sees a smiling miguel on the other side of the room.

she smiles back at the boy and gets out of bed wearing his sunglasses. she meets hakeem who is standing at the end of the bed and gives him a long hug before she joins the girls in the changing room.

she chimes into the conversations whenever needed, listening to leah comment about how she isn't really feeling connor much and she nods along with her.

"how are you feeling with hakeem?" leah asks the ginger and violet nods her head.

"i mean its like the first day i've been with him, but like i still want to get to know all the other boys, you know? like i want to have another conversation with rob, maybe one with connor and kendall too. i don't know." she replies while putting on her mascara.

the girls walk down the stairs together and violet sees miguel talking to nicole and rob and andrea talking.

"hey kendall want to go talk?" violet asks and kendall nods.

"lets do it girl." he replies and the two walk over to the beds by the pool.

"how are you feeling about that?" she asks nodding over to nicole and miguel. kendall shrugs in response.

"i mean it definitely doesn't feel great because i really like nicole but i mean she is allowed to get to know anyone she wants." violet nods and moves miguels sunglasses down on her face as the sun is getting in her eyes.

"i get it, i get it." she laughs.

"but who cares about that? tell me about you." kendall says and points at the girl.

the two talk for a while but the vibes weren't vibing in a romantic kind of way. the two were definitely meant to be friends in this lifetime. they continue talking and joking around with each other, but they both mutually agree that friendship is their destination.

"well thank you for talking to me, and if you need anyone to talk to about that situation im your girl i don't have any bias coming in here." she says and kendall nods.

"i apreciate that so much. thank you." he replies and gives her a long hug, picking the ginger up off the couch and running to the pool jokingly.

"you throw me in that pool, im telling miguel to pick nicole at the next recoupling." kendall gasps and puts violet down right away.

"you're mean." he says and she laughs and she pats his shoulder and walks away to go sit with the girls at the yellow couch, noticing that nicole and miguel were still talking at the fire pit.

she talks with the girls for a bit when liv gets a text.

"islanders, its festival time in todays challenge, Burning Love. which couples' relationships are heating up and which are going down in flames? #lovetrip #hotmess."

all the girls cheer when the text is read out and rush to the changing room to get into their costumes for the night.

kendall and nicole are up first and they go through the course. they throw their drinks on hakeem and violet as the couple who is most likely to burn another couple.

"im sorry can i ask why?"

"its just cause you're new and everything so like you're obviously going to get to know other boys." nicole replied and kendall mouthed 'sorry' to violet with a shrug of her shoulders. the two look for the phone and take a picture and then start to makeout on the ground, kendall spinning them around on the slime.