6

violet and miguel are still sitting with each other, his hand on the red-heads thigh and her hand at the base of his neck. she was basically sitting on his leg on the couch and his other arm was fully wrapped around her.

"oh my gosh look. leah and connor." violet points.

"oh shit. you think shes gonna tell him?" miguel asks the girl and she shook her head. her fingers running through the short curls on the back of the mans neck, looking at his side profile.

the two had talked for a while, almost three hours, and the leah, rob and connor situation had come up and violet released that leah wasn't really feeling connor much and didn't really want to be with him anymore.

miguel was obviously shocked but not surprised.

"i dont know. i think she does like connor but she also likes rob. so i dont know." violet shrugged and miguel nodded.

"oh shit she just booped him!" miguel called out loudly and violets hand flew to her mouth.

"oh my gosh. no way." she laughed and he stuffed his head into her neck to muffle his laughter.

"you can't do that to a man." he said and violet laughed even more.

eventually the two had to break off to get ready for bed. violet walked into the changing room and the girls all yelled when she walked in.

"violet may you have some explaining to do girl!" serena yelled and ran over to hug the girl.

violets hands were covering her face as she was blushing tremendously and the rest of the girls awed.

"damn that man has me." she sighed and placed her forehead on the counter. "im fucked" she says and the girls all laugh.

leah looks over at nicole, "how you feeling nicole?" nicole shrugs her shoulders with a sigh.

"i mean obviously me and kendall are really close right now so i don't want to ruin it. i also really want miguel and violet to get to know each other i feel like they would be great." the brunette smiled and all of the girls nod.

the girls make their way to bed and violet walks over to her bed and hops in on her stomach. she falls right asleep and wakes up to the bright lights.

she puts on a workout set and walks down to the garden with the girls. miguel sees her and walks over to give her a short hug before going to the kitchen with the rest of the boys.

the girls all move to the bean bags after they workout together and sit in a circle, aaron brings them freshly squeezed orange juice like a servant and all the girls leave theirs on the table.

kaylor talks about how shes really happy with aaron and all the girls are very happy for her.

leah comments about her and robs conversation last night, but then goes to talk about the situation with connor and how she feels like her feelings for rob are much stronger than the ones she has for connor.

"what the fuck is connor doing you guys?" leah says and all the girls look over to him. "ew"

"connor do you want to join?" liv asks the boy with a laugh.

the girls all laugh when he picks up the orange juice and takes a sip then walks to the gym to finish his work out.