9

miguel and violet walk up the stairs together, miguel dropping violet off at the changing room with a kiss. the girls get ready for bed together and then make their way back to the bedroom. violet goes over to robs bed and gives him a hug but leaves a smack on the back of his head.

"ow violet!" he whisper yells to her and she gives him a small glare.

"we are talking tomorrow." she points at him as she walks away and walks to her and miguels bed.

she jumps on top of him and he laughs. "our bed is pink!" she says happily and he nods.

"i know vi. its pink" he smiled back and rubbed up and down on her hips as he looked up at her from where she was straddling him. she leaned down and placed her lips on his and he groaned. "you cannot do this in the position we are in. you are making things very dangerous." he says through gritted teeth. she laughs at him as she moves her kisses down his neck.

he moves his hand to her neck to bring her face back to his and he gives her a stern look.

"what?" she asks innocently with a smile and big eyes.

"you know what. you're being a bad girl." he says and she widens her eyes and laughs.

"that was hot. for some reason." she says and looks away from him with a scratch of her head.

"shut up." he laughs and rolls them over so he is on top of her. the lights turn off and miguel begins to kiss violets shoulder, down her arm and back up again to her neck.

"miguel" she whispers and he smiles.

"mhm?"

"don't leave a mark." she whispers as her hands rake through his hair.

"how bout i leave one where no one will see?" he looks up at her and she smiles with a nod and he pulls the covers over their heads.

the next morning when violet walks into the changing room all the girls look over at her as she is changing into her bikini.

"violet may! what the hell is that?" jana yells and runs over to the red head who immediately covers her chest.

"shit." she whispers and turns back to jana who is looking at her with a smile.

"did the baby get some last night?" jana says and leah and serena look over.

"what?!?" they yell and run over.

"no! i didn't get some last night?"

"then move your hands." jana says with a dead pan look and violet looks at the three girls in front of her.

"fine." she moves her arms and they all gasp at the sight of her chest that is covered in small love marks. "me and miguel had a little fun! thats all!"

"was the restaurant open?" serena ask.

"no!" she responds in a whisper. she puts her bikini top on.

"he knew where to put them. you cant see anything." leah says, impressed.

"i know. he did good." violet laughs and the rest of the girls laugh as well.