5

the girls try their best to comfort andrea in the changing room, but she leaves to go talk with rob. violet sits in the changing room with leah and serena, the red head still a little shaken up from the whole being yelled at thing and the fact that all the boys probably hate her now, or thats the way they were acting.

"do you think hes gonna leave?" serena asks. 

"he has to, after proclaiming that in front of everyone and saying that he is gonna, it would be so dicky to not leave." violet voices, her accent coming out even more now that she is upset. the two brunettes nod in agreement and the three walk down to the garden.

miguel and kordell walk over to violet whose makeup is still a bit smeared down her face. kordell gives violet a hug and the girl wraps her arms around his neck as his goes to her waist.

"i'm sorry for our reaction. it was not fair to you at all." violet nods at his words.

"i understand though. it doesn't make any sense. i should be going home right now." violet whispers, tears coming to her eyes again and he shakes his head. the two pull away and violet walks into miguels open arms.

his arms go around her head due to the large height difference and hers go to his waist, her head resting on his chest.

"i get that you guys don't want me here, but like-"

"thats not it at all baby." he replies to her and pulls the red head closer. "we were just confused at the decision that was made, none of it was your fault, you had no part in it. we just cant understand it." he says and rubs her back and runs his hand through her hair.

"you guys don't hate me?" miguel immediately shakes his head no and pulls away to wipe the red heads tears.

"not even close." his thumbs move to catch the tears on her cheeks. she nods to the boy and wraps her arms around him again for a shorter time now, and pulls away to walk back to the changing room.

she gets back into the changing room and sees andrea crying with her head in her hands on the makeup table and she walks over and rubs the blondes back.

nicole and andrea both leave to go to the terrace together and have a chat. then it is time for hakeem and andrea to leave to villa.

violet gives one last hug to hakeem and he leaves her with a kiss on the cheek before the two of them leave the villa for good.

violet beach hut:
"i mean hakeem was the first guy i made a connection with in here. so yeah, it definitely sucks to see him go. i'll miss him a lot." she says to the camera with a nod.

when the two walk out and violet sees that rob didn't leave with andrea she is very surprised and gives the blonde a hug before walking over to hug leah, jana and serena.

the night was definitely a long one so the islanders were very anxious to get into bed and go to sleep. they all walk to get ready for bed and violet walks to her-now empty- bed with a sigh and lays down. she turns to look at miguel, whose bed is next to hers and gives him a wink before turning back around to go to sleep.

the girl jumps awake and puts on miguels sunglasses that she has now claimed as her own, on her face to help her head not hurt.

she turns over when she feels the bed dip and sees miguel in bed next to her just staring at the ceiling. she pokes his chest with her nail and he giggles before going back to staring at the ceiling.

"you're weird." she whispers to the man and pats his tattooed chest and pushes herself up with his toned chest before going to get ready for the day. the girls get ready and go to cook breakfast in the kitchen.