2

violet takes the boys to the couch and they start to ask her questions

"so whats your type?" kordell asks the girl.

"i dont think i really have a type. if i vibe with you i vibe with you. you know?" she says and they all nod.

"how old are you and what do you do?" connor asks.

"im 24 and im a physical therapist. i just graduated from uni and im starting my job when i get out of here." she smiles.

"where are you from, your accent is really strong?" rob asks and she laughs.

"im from new zealand but i live in north carolina now." she replies.

"who would you say you are interested in getting to know? like a top three?" kendall asks and violet laughs.

"i want to get to know everyone to be honest, you all are really attractive and seem so nice so im down to get to know all of you." she answers with a smile. they converse about the couples in the villa, who is strong and who are open. the boys explain all of them are open to getting to know other people but there are couples that are stronger than others.

the group splits off and violet walks over to aaron.

"do you want to go chat?" she asks him and he nods. they walk over to the stairs and go to the terrace right outside the changing room.

"how are you feeling?" he asks and the two sit down. violet nods her head to him.

"im feeling good, you guys are all so nice. im excited to talk to the girls cause all of them seem amazing." she says with a nod.

"your hair is beautiful by the way, i don't think ive ever seen hair that color." he smiles and picks up a piece of her hair and twirls it around his finger.

"thank you, my mom and dad both have this color hair, but somehow two of my brothers are blonde, its weird." she laughs and he smiles at her.

aaron beach hut:
"she feels like a breath of fresh air, and her eyes are fantastic they are like two different colors one is green and the other is blue its crazy." he says, talking with his hands.

"how many brothers do you have?" he asks.

"three, theyre all older than me which is so fun. they were all so against me coming on here." she laughs.

"they over protective?" she nods her head big at that, "eh, i wouldn't want my sister coming on this show either to be honest."

"oh how old is your sister?"

"shes 22. i also have an older brother whos 30." he replies and violet nods. they talk for a while longer about their families and friends and they both bond over being foreigners.

"alright well i have to make my rounds and you're distracting me." she says and holds onto his shoulder when she gets up, he grabs her waist to steady her as she steps off the couch and the two share a small hug before she walks down to the kitchen.

"hey do you want to go chat?" the red head asks hakeem and he nods before leading her over to the swing. "does this thing move?" she asks and tried to shake it.

"no, it should though it would be so fun." she nods her head in response.

their chat goes well, their personalities vibing and meshing well together. the two look up when they hear footsteps and see kordell walking over to them.

"do you mind if i take her from you my guy." hakeem shakes his head and gets up.

"not at all bro. have fun." hakeem takes violets hand and places a kiss on it before he walks away. she laughs at him and he smiles back, walking to talk to the boys.

"hi how are you?" she asks with a large smile and he smiles back.

"im good i just wanted to talk to you and get to know you a bit." he replied with a large smile. "i think you are absolutely gorgeous by the way."

"thank you so much. you're pretty gorgeous yourself." he laughs at her comment and she smiles.

their conversation also goes well but she gets friendship vibes from him, he feels like a little brother. the two end their chat with a hug and violet walks over to the kitchen.

"hey im sorry but do you mind if i take him?" violet asks politely and andrea nods her head.

"of course" she smiles and rob places a kiss on the blondes head before walking away with violet.

"how are you settling in?" rob asks as they sit down on the big yellow couch.

"im good, everyone is so nice i was expecting people to be like arghh. you know?" she asks and he laughs at her. "how are you feeling with andrea? is there a chance for me? be cause you guys seem really tight and i don't want to step on any toes." she asks and he nods.

"i think i am focusing on her a lot right now but thats not to say that i don't want to get to know you. because obviously you're beautiful and i think our conversation is flowing nice. so i really can't complain." she smiles at him and he smiles back. they talk for a while longer and she smiles when he leaves her with a hug.

violet beach hut:
"i think unfortunately my best conversation and the person im interested in most right now is aaron." she sighs with a shrug. "its just him and kaylor seem so untouchable i don't know what to do." she says.

it is later in the night and violet is getting sick of pulling guys for chats so she goes to find the girls.

"hi im sorry do you mind if i sit with you guys? i feel like i haven't talked to any of you and i feel bad." she says with an apologetic smile.

"don't worry at all girl! come sit." serena smiles at her as leah and jana scooch over to allow the red head to sit between them.

"how have your chats gone? do you have your eye on anyone specific now that you have talked to most of them?" jana asks and violet nods.

"the only two i havent talked to are kendall and connor. but i dont know how those'll go so im gonna wait til tomorrow. but from who ive spoken to today i think my chat with aaron was the best to be honest." violet shrugs and the girls all nod at her. "i just feel bad because i don't want to step on kaylors toes at all."

"well you cant think like that. you are in here for you and if you want aaron, go for aaron." leah smiles and violet nods her head.

"you guys are actually so nice what the fuck?" violet laughs, "your hot, funny, and nice? how is that fair?" she smiles as the girls laugh and they all hug.

"we love you already." serena says and violet smiles.

it is now time for bed and since there is only one bed left violet and miguel have to share.

"damn it." violet says sarcastically when miguel comments on the fact that they have to share.

"i know its gonna suck so bad having to share a bed with such a beautiful woman." he says with a laugh and she giggles.

"tell me about it." he opens his mouth in shock.

"did you just call me a woman?" she shakes her head.

"no i called you a beautiful woman." she replies with a loud laugh as he takes the pillow from behind his head and hits her in the face.

"no cuddles for you." he says turning away from her. she pulls a mock offended look.

"thats just mean." she says and lays down. he laughs and turns over and spins her around to spoon her. "weak." she mutters and he squeezes her tightly as she laughs.

guys if you see that i have written cassie anywhere ignore it i am just so used to writing for her.

also who do you guys want her to couple up with?!? miguel is off the table for right now but im open to any of the other boys (maybe not rob)