8

violet walks over to sit with leah at the fire pit.

"girl you don't know what i would give to punch rob right now." violet says and leah laughs.

"thank you vi. but i know you're close with him and see both sides."

"girl, there are no sides right now cause im on yours. i don't even see his. the second he raised his voice at you he was in the wrong." violet replies and rubs her back. cassidy comes over to the girls as they begin to talk about liv.

"some people just live for the drama." cassidy says and the girls all nod in agreement.

they all comforted leah as she began to break down. violet playing with the girls hair as she lets out her emotions. the girls eventually get up and walk to the changing room to get ready for bed, violet waiting and hanging back to meet miguel who was still in the kitchen with the new boys. she sits down by the stairs, taking time to herself to collect her thoughts.

she looks over to see what miguel was doing when she sees him walking off with nicole. she widens her eyes and gets up to walk over to the kitchen to where carter and kenny were to try and listen to what the two were saying.

"how are you?" nicole asked him with a seductive smile, violet rolled her eyes.

"obviously i wanted to give us some space you know out of respect for kendall and because i think i am really starting to like violet." the red head smiled, "and after seeing you lash out on not only her, but the other girls last night really showed me a side of you that im not much a fan of." he nodded with a stern look. "so what im saying is i think im going to take a step back, and focus my energy on violet because i do really like her and want to continue to get to know her." he says and nicole looks at him angrily.

"so what, the last couple days have meant nothing?" she asks, standing up and violet widens her eyes. "i think you're a real dick, miguel. you've strung me along the past day, getting to know violet-" she spits the girls name out venomously, "and making me watch that while im sitting here alone!" she yells and violet gets up.

"im sorry you felt that way, but i expressed to you on our first conversation that violet did catch my eye and i wanted to get to know her. i don't think ive strung you along because you haven't made any move to talk to me either, and you weren't alone, you had kendall." miguel replies calmly, but with attitude, keeping his voice low. he stands up. "i think this conversation is over. goodnight nicole." he says and walks over to the kitchen where violet is standing with sympathetic eyes.

he reaches for her hand and she gives it to him, the two walking over to the stairs. she feels his hand shaking.

"are you okay?" she asks, stopping and tugging his hand to pull him to look at her. she cups his cheeks in her hands. he nods his head.

"im okay baby. i promise." he smiled and kissed her forehead, bringing her into a hug. she wraps her arms around his torso and slides one of her hands under his shirt to rub his bare skin on his back.

he shivers at her cold arms.

"damn girl! you're cold." she laughs.

"and you're so warm." she sighs as she puts her other hand under his shirt as well and he laughs.

"lets get you inside." he says and they walk into the villa.

violet goes on her tippy toes to give him a long kiss before she walks into the changing room where she is one of the last ones in there, the only other person being serena.

the two girls smile at each other and talk about their homes and families and make their way into the bed room where violet gets into bed with cassidy.