3

violet wakes up next to miguel in the morning. and she taps his face multiple times for him to wake up.

"okay okay i get it you gremlin." he responds to her and smacks the pillow behind his head against her face in response.

"i know you didn't just call me a gremlin when you look like that." violet laughed at the man when he dropped his jaw in shock.

"excuse me?" he laughs at her and she shrugs her shoulders and gets off the bed, walking to the changing room with the girls. he throws a pillow at her as she leaves and she turns back to him to flip him off. "oh wow! you're so mature!" he called after her with a smile.

violet sits outside on the terrace with leah and serena talking about how jana interrupted serena and miguels chat by bringing him eggs

violet sits outside on the terrace with leah and serena talking about how jana interrupted serena and miguels chat by bringing him eggs. the three girls are laughing and then make their way out to the garden to gawk at the boys in the gym.

"goddamn." violet says, sitting with leah and serena. "all of them look like they were sculpted from the gods woah."

"yeah they are pretty hot." leah shrugs and laughs as violet nods her head rapidly. serena walks over to sit with jana at the plant bench and leah and violet watch as the two talk.

"uh oh, serena is talking with her hands, thats not good." leah says to violet, the red heads head on her shoulder.

"uh oh." violet responds, yawning. "ugh i have to go talk to men today." violet says to leah and leans her head back on the back rest of the yellow couch.

leah breaks down laughing at her comment and nods towards kendall who was alone in the kitchen, "go talk to kendall." violet shrugs in response.

"i kind of want to talk to hakeem again." violet shrugged and leah clapped, "i also want to talk to connor if thats okay."

"yeah of course, you deserve to get to know everyone. don't worry about me." violet nods her head.

"ugh im so glad you, jana and serena are in here i don't know what i would do if i was stuck in here with some other people." violet giggles.

"we loved you the second you opened your mouth." leah responds and violet smiles. "you don't want to get to know aaron anymore?"

"i mean i guess a little bit, but him and kaylor look so locked in that i don't think i want to put myself through that." violet shrugged. "okay im going to talk to hakeem, ill let you know how it goes." violet responds and leah pats her on the back as she gets up.

the red head walks across the garden, the boys in the gyms eyes following her as she goes.

"damn shes hot bro." connor says to kordell who nods in response.

violet walks closer to the gym and to hakeem who is on the bench, doing bicep curls. "sorry to interrupt but do you want to go chat for a bit?" violet asks and he nods quickly. she giggles at him as he drops the weights on the ground and the two walk to the swing.