Chapter 41: Them

NO ONE'S POV

"What if mag outing tayo? Hindi ka naman busy, Miks, diba?" Jhoanna asked while playing with Stacey's hair.

The three couples, together with their two best friends, were hanging out in Mikha's living room.

Two days after celebrating Christmas with their families, Colet, Jhoanna, and Gwen decided to visit Mikha because they knew she was alone due to her current situation.

Nong dumating sila rito kanina, they were surprised because Aiah was the one who let them in.

"Ate A-Aiah?" Gwen asked, still shocked.

"Oh?" Aiah responded bitchily, her blood boiling at the sight of them dahil sa pang aasar nila during the sleepover and their stupid antics at the Christmas party at the orphanage, lalong lalo na kay Jhoanna, kung hindi lang ito girlfriend ng kaibigan ay matagal na n'ya itong nasapak.

Aiah was wearing an apron when she opened the door.

"Ba't andito ka? Saan si Mikha? Don't tell me sinamantala mo na naman na may lagna—" Jhoanna's sentence was cut off as Aiah showed her the spatula she was holding.

"Nakikita mo ‘to, Robles? I'll hit you with this if you don't stop." Aiah warned, making Jhoanna shut her mouth immediately.

"Piskit ka, isarado mo na nga muna ‘yang bibig mo, Jho." Colet scolded her, giving her a light smack on the head.

"Anong kailangan n'yo kay Mikha?" Aiah asked them, still having second thoughts about letting Jhoanna and the rest inside.

They all showed the gifts they were holding simultaneously, so Aiah just sighed and let them in.

"Hindi naman, saan ba?" Mikha asked while her eyes were focused on her phone. She was playing Call of Duty.

"Wala akong maisip eh." Jhoanna replied, scratching her head.

"Wala ka naman kasi non." Stacey retorted.

"Meron, ikaw nga parati iniisip eh." Jhoanna shot back with a grin.

"Beach ba?" Gwen asked while back-hugging her girlfriend as they sat on the floor.

"Beach, amp, lamig-lamig ng panahon ngayon, bebe." Sheena retorted, rolling her eyes.

"Huwag na mag-outing, magmokmok na lang tayo rito." singit ni Colet habang busy din maglaro ng Call of Duty.

Kasama niyang maglaro si Mikha at Jasmine.

"Miks, mag-open mic ka raw sabi ni Jazz." Colet said nang makita ang message ni Jasmine.

Dumating naman si Maloi galing sa kusina, she helped Aiah to prepare their food.

"Kain na raw sabi ni Mommy Aiah." she announced with a playful grin as she walks towards her girlfriend.

"That's enough Col, kain na muna." She sweetly said kaya agad agad naman tumigil sa pag lalaro si Colet.

"Fuck Vergara, ba't ka nag left?" Mikha said irritatedly.

"Priority first dude, tama na ‘yan, kain muna tayo." Colet replied as she encircled her arms to Maloi's shoulder.

"Una na kayo, isang laro na lang, legendary na ako eh." Mikha retorted, her eyes glued to her phone.

"Finally! Gutom na rin ako." Jhoanna said, rubbing her stomach dramatically.