Chapter 5: Nicholas Frasier

"Don't worry about anyone else, sunshine, focus on me," I demand, watching Alice's thoughts drift away from this living room.

Her body relaxes, her legs less tense over my shoulders.

I gave in pretty easily to her demand for sex. Not that I'm regretting or felt forced to do it in the first place. It's just a sign of how fucked I am for her already. After everything that's happened in the last two hours, the evidence is overwhelming.

It's like getting a ticket for running a red light and getting shown a picture of you running the red light. There's no denying that, and no argument would hold up. But this, my kneeling in between her thighs as I watch her come down from an orgasm, is one of the greatest places to be.

I don't think I would have been able to deny this to myself or Alice for long. Besides the fact that she's the most beautiful and strong person on the planet, knowing that I could do something as simple as having sex with her to help her, why would I deny either of us that opportunity?

The justification is strong around here.

I lift her legs off my shoulders and wrap them around my waist. She squeals as I place my hands on her upper torso, my fingers dangerously close to her still-covered breasts, and I use my arms to lift her into my arms.

She uses her arms to hang on around my shoulders, burying her face into my neck. I feel not only her breath there, but her tongue dancing on my skin, a soft grunt exiting my mouth before I can control it. I gently flop her down on her bed, removing her legs from around my waist.

I take a moment to stand there and eye the goddess that lies on the bed below me. Strands of her black hair spread across her sheets, her legs right open, and her eyes begging for more.

I take off my shirt as I watch her squirm. Her eyes hit my chest and the tattoos that reside there which by the thrust of her hips turns her on even more.

I undo my buckle as I watch her take off her shirt, her breasts out for me to see. Her nipples are hand and waiting, and I groan as I think about the things that I could do just to her breasts to make her cum.

I lick my lower lip, my pants dropping to the floor along with my underwear, so I'm on full display for her. My cock throbs, precum already gathering at the tip by looking at her. Alice takes in a sharp breath, unable to give her gaze off of me.

Wetness gathers between her thighs, and I cannot think about anything but fucking her so good that she forgets her own name. She deserves to be fucked so good that she can't walk.

Why did I say no to this in the first place? How could I have said no?

"Wait, Nick, wait. We have to be safe about this."

And although my body is barely holding on, I know that Alice has a good point. We should have talked way more about the more logical parts of sex before getting started. I just couldn't help myself. She was so willing, is still so fucking willing to please.

"I have a condom," she whispers as if having condoms in her own home is shameful (I'm going to fucking change that shit).

"I can use it if you want," my voice comes out in a deep rumble, my hands itching to touch her.

"I'm not on birth control, so yes please."

"Better get on that, baby. Cause if you're gonna be my good girl, I'm gonna take you raw. I'm going to fill you with my cum, I wanna see it dripping out of you. I'll pay for it."

Alice reacts very differently than I thought she would.

She reaches for her clit, trying to fuck herself. I catch her hand and force her to reach for something else, the condoms in her bed stand. Using the wetness that drips out of her hot pussy, I stroke my cock to get it lubricated so rolling on the condom is easier.

Attentively, Alice takes in every single movement that I make, her gaze not leaving my body for a second. I roll on the condom, and as soon as she's satisfied with my work, I take her legs and tug her closer to the end of the bed.

"Different position," she calls out, moving away from me and up toward the head of her bed.

I see what she's doing. Making it harder for me to fuck her and run. If I do it standing, it's easier for me to leave, and not that I was even thinking of doing that, I want to comfort Alice in whatever she's feeling.

It's been a minute since she's had sexual relations in a while, and I think she's a little nervous. I think she wants it to be perfect, not that having sex ever is. But I also think that she's going to need some time to gather herself afterward if I do my job right.

I want to be here for that; that's part of my job too. But I see the message that I'm communicating by not getting into bed with her.

I get on my hands and knees on the bed and crawl over to her, letting my lips drift up her body as I do so. I spit on her breasts, and my fingers glide along the skin and her hard nipples, hoping to turn her on even more.

With one hand propping me up and the other on my cock, I guide myself through some of her wetness to also lubricate the outside of the condom, and I slowly begin to dip myself inside of her.

Her clit practically twitches when the tip of my cock fully goes inside of her, and the moans that exit from our mouths reverberate through the room.

"More," Alice begs, "more, Nick, please."

And so I give her more.

I inch inside of her, wanting to take it slow but also wanting the slow and painful torture of having to wait. I don't see her next orgasm coming. It's the moment that I'm inside her, not bottomed out but the edge between comfortable and uncomfortable, that she convulses around my cock.

I can see the tears of embarrassment gathering in her eyes soon after it happens, but she has nothing to be embarrassed about. Fuck, I'm glad that I can please her by doing the bare minimum.

She deserves way more than that, and I'm going to give more to her, but she's sensitive, and it's good to know that it doesn't take much for her to get pleasure. It helps me explore what's good and not good for her.

And she's fucking gorgeous when she comes. I want to see it a million times over.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. I'm so sorry," she apologizes intensely like I'm going to punish her and this is the only way to stop me.

Something happened to her. This reaction is beyond just her being embarrassed.

"Alice, breathe. It's okay. I wanna make you feel good. You don't need to apologize for anything. This is what we're here for," I try to console her, which is slightly awkward while my cock is inside of her.

She calms herself down, running her hands over my shoulders and through my hair.

She's so fucking beautiful.

Slowly, when we are both ready, I begin fucking her slowly. I use my hands to sort of prop me up off her body, but I allow some of my body weight to comfort her. We fuck steadily, not rushing through the movements.

Knowing that she's sensitive, I don't use my fingers on her clit quite yet, wanting her to last a little longer. I want us to cum at the same time. But my lack of control gets the better of me.

I can't help it, I just want her to cum. I want to see the way I make her feel. I want to see her find pleasure again. I want to see it over and over again.