Chapter Two

JACES POV

"Elijah!" I called out to my manager, he abruptly turned around and his face immediately lit up. "Hello there, my number one boss." Elijah chuckled and I smiled sheepishly. "Can I ask you a very big favour, you may want to sit down..."

"Okay?" He took a seat and crossed one leg over the other and he lent back on his chair. I paced in front of him nervously.

"Just tell me already!" Elijah said exasperated getting impatient after a few minutes of my pacing.

"Please can I quit modelling for a little while and maybe go to school like a normal teenager and make some real friends!" I blurted out nervously. I was out of breath after my sentence. I looked at the floor and bit my lip, twiddling my thumbs nervously.

"Okay."

My head snapped up. "O-okay?...Really?!" I asked with excitement. He smiled and nodded. I jumped up and down squealing. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I jumped with Elijah up and hugging him tightly. I felt him stiffen before returning the hug. "But what are you going to do about your appearance? Everyone will immediately know who you are, and paparazzi will be there in a flash..." Elijah trailed off as if he was lost in thought.

I waved him off, "Don't even worry about it." I smirked. "I have it all planned out."

*~*~*~*~*

"This is it, today is the day you'll meet new people." Elijah said as he cooked breakfast. I hummed in response. I couldn't help but feel nervous, I know no one would recognise me, but since I'm dressed up as a nerd...I might get bullied.

I don't see that as a major problem though, I've got a good mouth on me, I can win an argument blindfolded. Not to mention I'm tall and muscly. However, I'm wearing baggy clothing to hide that detail. I sighed and finished my eggs and toast. "I'm going to get ready." I stood up and placed my dish in the sink.

I went up stairs and proceeded to my room. I closed the door and opened my wardrobe. I picked out some black jeans, a red checkered top and some converse. I got dressed and tucked my oversized shirt in. I went into my en suite and gelled my hair back then put in my fake braces and black glasses.

I finally had finished. I've got to admit, I'm a ugly nerd...

I grabbed my nerdy rucksack and walked down the stairs. Elijah nearly spat his drink out when he saw me. "Oh my fucking God." Elijah began to laugh in hysterics. I rolled my eyes and opened the door. "See you later." I closed the door and could still hear Elijah's hyena like laugh. I scoffed and walked to the bus stop.

As I approached the bus stop I could see some kids my age stood their talking and laughing. They stopped what they were doing and stared at me, I rolled my eyes and sat down. I put my headphones in to drown out their whispers, not that it bothers me anyway.

After a few minutes of waiting the bus rolled up. I could already see many students already on the bus.

I took a deep breath and stepped on the bus...

-----
Edited..

Comment, share, vote x