Chapter One.

JACES POV

"More! Please?!" The photographer begged. I sighed and waved my hand to signal him to take one more photo, I posed sexily and tried not to blink as the bright light flashed in my eyes. "That's a wrap." My manager shouted.

I'm doing a photoshoot for Gucci. They're bringing out a new aftershave, so they asked me personally if I wanted to be featured on the official product. Of course, I said yes, being the money bags that I am.

I've done so many things that normal people would find amazing. Being a model for so many popular brands and getting so much money just for one photo. It's boring to me. I want a normal life, I don't understand why I got into this modelling business in the first place.

Oh right, because I'm gay.

My father hates gays, he was the biggest homophobe in my village when I was younger. When I was 14 I decided to accept that I was gay and wanted to come out. So, at dinner time I asked my parents if I could talk to them. My family didn't talk much at the table, it was a religious thing. I don't even know...Anyway, I told them straight out that I was gay. Ha, see what I did there? 'Straight out that I was gay...' No? Okay.

Well I told them, and my dad freaked out, proceeded to beat me and then kicked me out of the house. It was inevitable but I didn't think he would kick me out at 14, he could have waited until I was 16. At least then I would have left school.

So after I got kicked out, I was in the streets for a couple of months. Until I met Elijah, my manager, he found me and saw that I had some sort of 'potential'. Apparently I was very attractive, and I have to admit, I am. I know that sounds egotistical, but being a model, that's your daily mantra. You tell yourself you're attractive and people love you. That's how I get through the day. No one knows I'm gay, except for Elijah, I trust him with my life.

Today is the day where I ask about me having a normal life. I'm taking time off this so called "Celebrity" lifestyle.

This is where my plan has complications...I'm a guy, who is not openly gay, who has many girl fans. Maybe even guys.

So I've decided...To live a normal life, as a nerd.