Chapter Eight

Nick's POV

"I want to show you a picture of me." Sam said, he looked quite hesitant but willing.

"Okay.." I chuckled a little.

He quickly typed something into the google images search bar and it came up with loads of picitures of a guy.

He clicked on one and turned the laptop to me.

It was the model Jace Axel. I looked at Sam and he was looking back at me with the most serious expression.

I burst out laughing, I was in hysterics. But Sam on the other hand, looked annoyed. "This is me. I'm not joking."

I stopped laughing, "Your name is Sam Reed, not Jace Axel. If you're Jace then I'm a unicorn..."

He sighed. "Want me to prove it?"

"Sure, go ahead Jace." I smirked.

He went into my wardrobe and picked out some black skinny jeans which were faded and ripped, a white tank top and some of my air max. I raised my eyebrow but didn't say anything.

I watched as he undressed before me.

Off goes his plaid baggy top, and out came his chiseled chest and amazing biceps. Off goes his baggy jeans, and out came his Calvin Klein boxers and damn I've never thought a dudes ass could look so... so hot.

He put the outfit on and went into the bathroom, I followed of course to see where this was going.

He took off his nerdy glasses and grabbed my face wash. He washed his face and wet his hair so that the gel would come off.

He wiped his face and towel dried his hair.

After a few seconds of drying his hair, he ran a hand through his hair so that it was nicely placed and he quickly hair sprayed it.

He turned to me. I nearly came in my pants at the sight.

His once baggy clothes gone, the pimples on his face which were clearly fake are now gone and his over gelled hair up so it was nice and neat.

I was literally speechless at how gorgeous he is. Oh my god, I'm so gay...

"So, hey, I'm Jace." He flashed a toothy grin, his voice was so much deeper.

"How come your voice is deeper?"

"Oh, I changed it a little. If people heard a guy with a deep voice and he was a nerd, it would seem off, gotta sound timid. I couldn't let people know about my identity." He simply shrugged.

"Why did you dress as a nerd?"

"What is this? 21 questions?" He teased, with a sexy smirk on his face.

He walked over to me, "Curiosity killed a cat." Jace whispered in my ear.

"But satisfaction brought it back." I retorted.

"Meow, someone is quick with their comebacks." He winked. It was like his whole personality changed... This is strange.

He gave me a deep chuckle and he sat on my bed.

"Basically, I wanted a normal life. I didnt want the celebrity fantasy anymore, it was so boring. Always having photos taken and having no time to do what I want. So I asked my manager Elijah, who is currently in LA, if I could go to a normal school and make friends. Obviously that had complications, I wasn't openly gay so I have a lot of female and possibly male fans. Meaning that if I went into a school dressed as me, people would instantly know and try and pester me with autographs and pictures and all that shit. So I thought, fuck it. Let's become the stereotypical nerd." He finished his little story with a smile.

I chuckled and shook my head. "Well you are one ugly nerd." I winked playfully.

"Haha I know it does feel better to tell someone though. Promise me you won't tell anyone?" He held up his pinky finger. I rolled my eyes and laced mine with his.

"I promise."